F1 chatter #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Friday to all πŸ’•
What I really need now is a this hair plus top less thirst trap combo....its been a hell of a week at work that has made me question why I do a job that means I have to deal with humans because, man, people have been unhinged this week πŸ’€

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Omg LaBlonde i can't believe you ditched Charles for Antoine Dupont πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
only for the RWC (and in honour of the rugby thread) - charles knows he is always my ride or die 🀣

he will be devastated that i am having a brief dalliance with a FRENCHMAN though.

are you watching the game bla? i think your boys might win the whole thing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
only for the RWC (and in honour of the rugby thread) - charles knows he is always my ride or die 🀣

he will be devastated that i am having a brief dalliance with a FRENCHMAN though.

are you watching the game bla? i think your boys might win the whole thing!
I am going to a fan zone to watch France vs New Zealand tonight. Finger crossed it will be a good game (i don't really care about who win, i just want to watch some nice rugby) 🀞

I have seen soooooo many people (like ex players, journalists...) talking about how France will "destroy" the blacks tonight and i am like ffs we never learned πŸ˜‚ Let's no be too cocky and be happy if we beat them even by just 2 points πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am going to a fan zone to watch France vs New Zealand tonight. Finger crossed it will be a good game (i don't really care about who win, i just want to watch some nice rugby) 🀞

I have seen soooooo many people (like ex players, journalists...) talking about how France will "destroy" the blacks tonight and i am like ffs we never learned πŸ˜‚ Let's no be too cocky and be happy if we beat them even by just 2 points πŸ˜‚
i think that’s safest - you can never write off new zealand, even if they have looked a pit patchy lately! i’m going for either france or ireland overall, wales are gonna be nowhere near 😭

have a fun time tonight! that sounds awesome!

• Heart
HE LOOKS SO GOOD!!!! πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅
I am catching up, @LaBlonde, your profile pic!
7AA13508-D71B-435E-B1EA-F27837716166.jpeg

PS I know I know, I am just joking
Sharl knows all too well he is your favourite!

PS I mean, the guy in your profile picture now, I get it, I might need to google him *for research*, it's been ages since I watched rugby
---
I forgot to write it yesterday, but Mercedes need to either show us the whole lap or organise a special hot lap with Lewis driving and George in passenger seat. I cannot believe this was the first time Lewis drove George and I think it would be great to see George in this situation, as another driver, experiencing Lewis driving, even if that is a road car.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

David Malukas! 😍😍😍😍

At least McLaren are back to signing cute as duck idiots as drivers after the dull as dishwater boring unattractive as duck Alexander Rossi.

I'm getting vibes he is an idiot, fun and will complement Pato well. So I have hope for my himbo Puppy Pato not being bored for too long. Because Alex never appreciates Pato the way he deserved to be.

• Heart

David Malukas! 😍😍😍😍

At least McLaren are back to signing cute as duck idiots as drivers after the dull as dishwater boring unattractive as duck Alexander Rossi.

I'm getting vibes he is an idiot, fun and will complement Pato well. So I have hope for my himbo Puppy Pato not being bored for too long. Because Alex never appreciates Pato the way he deserved to be.
the most important criteria for him is to complement Pato well and appreciate him. Noone can mess with your Pato.

FireShot Capture 1794 - F1 chatter #35 - Page 2 - Tattle Life - tattle.life.png

• Heart
He's so cute.

Definitely looks like he's up for fun. And admin been knew, he definitely looks good.

Pato is gonna love him, after suitable period of mourning for Felix being in another garage.
i am READY for his and pato’s combined energies 🀣

• Haha
Stephen, I know you don't like Fernando so Pato's picture will follow just for you :)

here we have Fernando with his biggest fan, it is actually so sweet and the way she calls him chico :LOL::LOL:

ETA Pato as promised, but not a photo but a clip with bonus Lando (actually the first thing that came up in my tiktok search for Pato's edit, what a great coincidence :LOL::love:)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Stephen, I know you don't like Fernando so Pato's picture will follow just for you :)

here we have Fernando with his biggest fan, it is actually so sweet and the way she calls him chico :LOL::LOL:

ETA Pato as promised, but not a photo but a clip with bonus Lando (actually the first thing that came up in my tiktok search for Pato's edit, what a great coincidence :LOL::love:)
I need Pato and Lando to hang out pretty brainless idiots together.

Reactions: 6

Oh Lancelot, you sexy fucker, it's a good job you are so sexy and I do love you because some of those facial expressions are interesting to say the least.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Obviously I was pissed at a wedding with stupidly long nails but I actually tried to come on here to say that a)I saw Sebs post when I was posting a pic and he looks SOOOO good. Not just the hair but he looks so tanned and healthy. I ❀ him
b) the little boy sat at our table yesterday was called Jenson! He was 8 and spent all evening dancing with my daughters and all the other teenage girls 🀣. His namesake would be proud!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Obviously I was pissed at a wedding with stupidly long nails but I actually tried to come on here to say that a)I saw Sebs post when I was posting a pic and he looks SOOOO good. Not just the hair but he looks so tanned and healthy. I ❀ him
b) the little boy sat at our table yesterday was called Jenson! He was 8 and spent all evening dancing with my daughters and all the other teenage girls 🀣. His namesake would be proud!
Hope you had fun at least, and that you're not too hungover today β€πŸ˜‚

My turn today, going to jump into the shower very soon and start to get ready, need to make two pit stops on my way to the wedding, need to get press on nails, and I need to buy a pantyhose.

My biggest question is what will be ruined first, the nails or the pantyhose?
There are 34 guests, and there is an open bar, with 100 liters of spirits, not including wines and beer, but they have more than enough of that too. πŸ˜‚
It's going to be a hard day tomorrow for me, thank goodness it isn't a race this weekend πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hope you had fun at least, and that you're not too hungover today β€πŸ˜‚

My turn today, going to jump into the shower very soon and start to get ready, need to make two pit stops on my way to the wedding, need to get press on nails, and I need to buy a pantyhose.

My biggest question is what will be ruined first, the nails or the pantyhose?
There are 34 guests, and there is an open bar, with 100 liters of spirits, not including wines and beer, but they have more than enough of that too. πŸ˜‚
It's going to be a hard day tomorrow for me, thank goodness it isn't a race this weekend πŸ˜‚
My tights were ruined from too much dancing but the nails are going strong this end. Thankfully not hungover but it was 32 degrees yesterday so stopped drinking wine and kept on the water for the last few hours! I hope you have a great day.

Hoping there's going to be a bit of coverage of the Nurburgring somewhere later...really want to see Seb go vroom in Kinky Kylie! Also hoping Redbull finally do something about Marko after seeing his vile comments about Checo, and persuade Seb to take over his job. It might be the best PR move they could make at this point!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hoping there's going to be a bit of coverage of the Nurburgring somewhere later...really want to see Seb go vroom in Kinky Kylie! Also hoping Redbull finally do something about Marko after seeing his vile comments about Checo, and persuade Seb to take over his job. It might be the best PR move they could make at this point!
There is a bit on the German redbull instagram page - and I think some TikTokers are there aswell
---
They are spoiling their guests - 100 l of spirits in Norway, that’s πŸ’° πŸ’° πŸ’° πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.