F1 chatter #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should we just ditch our weddings and run away to Nurburgring? πŸ˜‚
My weddings tomorrow evening so theoretically I could complete bridesmaid duties, leave reception after the toast and be on a plane just in time. Belive me after the stress of this week (never thought my best mate would be a bridezilla but here we are....) a date watching Seb go zoom spunds bliss!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My weddings tomorrow evening so theoretically I could complete bridesmaid duties, leave reception after the toast and be on a plane just in time. Belive me after the stress of this week (never thought my best mate would be a bridezilla but here we are....) a date watching Seb go zoom spunds bliss!
Do it, do it, do it!

Mine isn't until Saturday, and tomorrow I have a meeting with a lawyer to sort out some stuff with the house we just sold, so in theory I have NO chance to be able to make it πŸ˜‚

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Lewis and his new luggage ad - why does every influencer need to disclose advertising on their social media and celebrities or sport stars never 😀 , looking at all F1 drivers and wags

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lewis and his new luggage ad - why does every influencer need to disclose advertising on their social media and celebrities or sport stars never 😀 , looking at all F1 drivers and wags
I’m going to report him to the ASA πŸ˜‚
Sorry but he doesn’t need this money so if he wants this money he can learn to declare his AD’s properly

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I may or may not have met a whole Finnish ice hockey team at Starbucks in the airport, and damn, I'd love to play with their hockeysticks 😏

Because of delays and cancellations with the trains, I am currently stuck at the airport and I could use my time wisely, should I hit them up? πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
and to think last week he made us wonder what is in all these suitcases for one Monza weekend :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
I didn;t have time to watch anything, I onlynjust saw the gif, it is taken from ferrari's full access
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

---
and OF COURSE SHARL got his own CHAIR
Maranello restaurant (our non negotiable stop during roadtrip) made a personalised chair for him (I just saw it on tumblr, their ig page is losmeraldo_maranello and they have it in their Insta stories)

this adds to the book of Sharl's hilarious stories:ROFLMAO:
cdc89eec3b500ac1a2ebc985fbf0890bf5501599.jpg

---
he will never leave ferrari voluntarily, will he?
---
ohhh, there will be more Charles LeChair memes soon, right?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Because of delays and cancellations with the trains, I am currently stuck at the airport and I could use my time wisely, should I hit them up? πŸ˜‚
There is no time to waste - go for it! πŸ˜‚
---
I’m going to report him to the ASA πŸ˜‚
Sorry but he doesn’t need this money so if he wants this money he can learn to declare his AD’s properly
Please add everyone - all those yacht & private jet & co are all never declared

and to think last week he made us wonder what is in all these suitcases for one Monza weekend :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Soft launch of an ad campaign and others are soft launching their new wag πŸ˜‚
---
Now off to pack up my working from home office (or home office in Germany which feels so wrong knowing the meaning of it in the UK πŸ˜‚) set up - I have to head into the office for straight 3 days in a row and then back on Friday, don’t think I was that much in a week there since summer 2020 πŸ€”

Reactions: 4
d7233a2d47bc9ad462a1b50b90726ac9933b5fb5.jpg
Whatever this Mercedes video will be, I am kind of ready (I think it will be aired tomorrow?)

ETA oh no, not tomorrow, it is available now
(posting link before I watch it so previose sentence remains valid, ready ;))

---
It is too short, I want to see an hour long video of Lewis and George trying different cars now!

Last edited:
  • Heart
View attachment 2432831Whatever this Mercedes video will be, I am kind of ready (I think it will be aired tomorrow?)

---
It is too short, I want to see an hour long video of Lewis and George trying different cars now!

Yes George why do you two not come over often! More then happy to offer a place to crash - headquarter Merc is a nice 40 minute commute only and the test drive location an nice scenic drive on the autobahn without speed limit πŸ˜‡

Great clip with the two - still miss the beats on Lewis drifting compared to his Japan clip - and yes don’t know why AMG or Merc don’t use the two more often for marketing events in Germany, miss the car days at the headquarters with all Motorsport teams and drivers showing up

• Heart
View attachment 2432831Whatever this Mercedes video will be, I am kind of ready (I think it will be aired tomorrow?)

---
I love seeing Sir drive "regular" cars omg he looks GOOD here πŸ₯΅

• Heart
I love seeing Sir drive "regular" cars omg he looks GOOD here πŸ₯΅
I think I will watch it once again soon, the vid is too short but I agree Lewis looks so good (George too, but I can focus on him less :ROFLMAO:)

the hottest rock paper scissors ever

#grateful for tumblr people who can make gifs πŸ₯°

fc0ca6b6f0485b049316f99ac4787a66f44c9812.gif

---
for those of you who have BBC, Lewis will be on BBC Breakfast tomorrow talking about his mission 44

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Something tell me than one of them got mad for losing the last time and asked for a revenge today πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

---
Ouch 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.