F1 chatter #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will seriously start worrying if Lewis doesn't post anything by the end of the week. He cannot be possibly outshined by George's shirtless photos, he is too competitive :LOL:
---
My summary of the glitch in the F1 universe during the summer break is below (I am procrastinating writing something that I should have prepared in the afternoon)

I think I blame Nico, I have no other explanation for it. If anyone has any ideas what or who might have caused it, feel free to say.:ROFLMAO:

It might have started when Nico said on air in Italian that in his heart Lewis's is still his best friend (he was joking, but the words were spoken!). It was around Hungary, so there were few weeks needed to move the universe.

The first results of that glitch I hope reversible according to our wishes) are:
- unhinged prince Mick in his 90-ties boysband era, hard launching a new girlfriend, with bracelets, on main
- unhinged Carlos with "exclusive" private photo from a plane and staged paparazzi photoshoot with possible gf that is Scott Disick's ex (to say only this), who on the same exact day pap photos are published opens IG subscriptions when you can pay to see exclusive content, that content being her and Carlos' in the background and her and Carlos' leg (ok, subscriptions lasted a day but still)
- Mama and Papa Sainz following F1 gossip account o IG,with their real accounts, not even anonymous
- Lando almost invisible
- not too much holiday content, if any - only few drivers, too little, too monotonous
- Fernando almost silent, no drama no (visible) plotting
- Pierre in stable monogamous relationship, vacationing with his GF's mother and her new bf, NO TULUM, NO SLAGGIN
- something that looks like tumblr fanfic published officially on Amazon

if anyone doubted sth is going on, last but not least:
- NO LEWIS' THIRST TRAPS !!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I am very sad about the Imola cat dying, didn't realise he was so old! Never forget him cursing Seb who called him fat.

1692049423192.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why have I ever heard about the movie "The art of racing in the rain" before? Or maybe I have and just completely ignored it.

I don't know if it's because it's summer break and nothing is happening, or because I have been a little wine drunk and wrote my best friend a sappy letter for her wedding day right before watching the movie and was in a sappy mood because of that..But damn, I've been crying on and off for the last two hours from that movieπŸ˜…

Doesn't help that there's a dog involved either, and I've been cuddled up with mine on the couch while watching.😭 She was glued to the screen for all of it🀩

Reactions: 3
0675645fad2e4f2780de57d48049ccb2_367058961_235682856109997_3255411965591181473_n~2.jpg

Even more Georgie. With added pits, which I love. The contract between smooth chest and those thick dark hairy pits, it's very sexy.

Lewis has a lot to compete with this summer.

• Heart
Charles manager is the son of Jean Todt (why did I always thought it was his brother) there is no way he is going to leave Ferrari at any point soon 😩

Reactions: 2
It's my birthday today.
We didn't plan a big party because i am still exhausted due my burn out. We planned to go away for 2 days to a hotel in the forrest.
But my husband had a little 'present' for me today....
He fell early this morning and broke his arm..
So just canceled our mini vacation. Because he can't drive our car, and i have medicine for my burn out and i am not allowed to drive...
Had enough back luck this year. Anyone ideas to manifest some good things for the rest of the year? (It's not all bad, my kids are finally doing well, the sun is shining).

Any tips for a bit of good luck?!😊

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's my birthday today.
We didn't plan a big party because i am still exhausted due my burn out. We planned to go away for 2 days to a hotel in the forrest.
So just canceled our mini vacation. Because he can't drive our car, and i have medicine for my burn out and i am not allowed to drive...
Had enough back luck this year. Anyone ideas to manifest some good things for the rest of the year? (It's not all bad, my kids are finally doing well, the sun is shining).

First of all:

Happy birthday, Bobby❀πŸ₯³

Don't let the bad start of the birthday ruin it, make the best of it while being stuck at home, candles, dinner, drinks and a movie, or whatever else you'd like to do πŸ₯°

I'll be manifesting some good luck for you❀

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It's my birthday today.

Aww Happy Birthday......enjoy your birthday as much as you can xx

• Heart
It's my birthday today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BOBBY!!!!
Here is Daniel singing to you and all suited up😘
ec595db5e45928fca341acefb9601325f00e4d13.jpg

FoAWWs3XEAAZaWt.jpg

Manifesting and wishing all good things for you!! I am sorry your planned holiday didn't go as planned..maybe there are some fun things you could do as staycation and there will be a silver lining with something fun? Sending hugs!!!

• Heart
It's my birthday today.

happy birthday bobby!

for your birthday, and good luck, here is my favourite ever photo of daniel:

IMG_1689.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
we've seen the thongs part before, but here is- what seems to me like - a longer clip of Lando&Oscar :LOL:

---
I will create a new thread ok?
---
New thread!
(this thread's 1st birhtday is approaching by the way, in a month or so)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.