F1 chatter #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are after "sort of race" - sprint in Spa

Oscar won
Pierre was second

*if we don't count Max

#andjusticeforLewis

tumblr_81667c0ace1095e4babab174dd53882f_664e1364_1280.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Checo had a huge hole in the side pod, I assume that’s fia’s justification

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Max maxplanning hard to Oscar who just turn around mid maxplanation 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
uughhh, I don't like how hot I find it :LOL: :LOL:
edit: straight from the naughty boys corner
(and I have zero interest in anger/daddy fanfiction, btw, and I second@1millionjellybeans ' earlier post about fanfics 100%)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Fernando summoned to the stewards for allegedly impeding Hulkenberg.

Ferni and Lewis will be angry together tonight. :oops: :unsure:😉
(btw I still stand by my previous post, that part in little letters :ROFLMAO: )

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Me emailing the FIA arguing that DR deserves a point for driving his shopping trolley to p10

13A6C1CD-E701-4EDC-9F98-CCF666FFA93D.jpeg

Happy for Gasly and Alpine, I know alpine is messy messy but they also get such bad luck too! I’m sure alpine will think Oscars p2 is down to their training and young driver program, those shady frenchies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m excited to see who’s in Max’s podcast tomorrow. Maybe they can have a guest host pls

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m excited to see who’s in Max’s podcast tomorrow. Maybe they can have a guest host pls
max def deserves that his vacation starts a bit earlier then the rest on the grid

would love a Oscar or Estie bestie guest gig - can’t see any of the ferrari or Merc guys taking over 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
a little sad Lando
and Sharl in the background looking for @Minttu and @lucha.43 to take him from Spa a day earlier 🤣

---
ok, indeed Checo's damage is bigger than it looked, but I still think the penalty for Lewis is a bit harsh
what surprises me Mercedes apparently won't challenge it, but Lewis doesn't seem to be too worried about it (from one clip I saw it seemed he still remembers the "incident" from earlier today, though 😅)

unbothered Lewis
d36d8a460e9fd7e4bc96b056e0f3b2dc8b6b6d9e.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Has anyone been to the F1 Arcade in London? Highly recommend! Just watched the Sprint race there.
Screenshot_20230729-192410.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.