F1 chatter #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
only in the us - I‘m all for employees right but a 100 Mio lawsuit? That’s absurd
It's definitely telling that a British company that mostly operates in the UK in terms of where Williams is based is being sued in the US. Definitely gives of taking the piss vibes.

Reactions: 5
ecb579223e5509a75773c2ea2c428354d8ec08e6.jpg

Also: LEWIS don't keep us waiting any longer, post something!
nothing new, but the rumour is the extension is signed and it will be announced before the next race, but it is not for next 2 weeks. We cannot wait that long! If he waits until all drivers post something only to overshadow them with his content, now it is the time Lewis!
(I am not against Shakmilton, but if that is the reason we don't get pictures I will not be happy!)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Charles shirtless pic but the only thing i see here are his feet which look 1 meter long 😂😂

Screenshot_20230813_150331_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It's definitely telling that a British company that mostly operates in the UK in terms of where Williams is based is being sued in the US. Definitely gives of taking the piss vibes.
apparently Williams filed a claim for 6.9 Millions agains her earlier this year in the US- so maybe the contract / investment firms is based in the US?

Reactions: 6
What is going on today? 😂 I don't know if it is something totally invented by someone because of the boring summer break or if everything is appearing all at once 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
This is a huge step from matching bracelets yesterday, to full reveal today 😂

Another slag hope is 100% lost.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
This is a huge step from matching bracelets yesterday, to full reveal today 😂

Another slag hope is 100% lost.
That body and his current hair deserves slaggier than this. I'd also like to worship Prince slaggy Mick, even if he is looking angelic in white

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s also so out of character for him - he did even mentioned in an interview that he has sort of two personalities on track and off as he likes to keep his life private

but then I guess that’s a way to go public to deny the paparazzi‘s their shots
---
That body and his current hair deserves slaggier than this. I'd also like to worship Prince slaggy Mick, even if he is looking angelic in white
he’s soo alike to his dad who also rocked that look (open shirt, white)

• Heart
That was exactly what I was thinking when I saw this picture 😂

How much would it take to vote her off the boat?
Just so we can have a slaggy Mick summer? 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s also so out of character for him - he did even mentioned in an interview that he has sort of two personalities on track and off as he likes to keep his life private

---

He looks better than his dad ever did for me. I tried, and as fit as Michael was, he never quite did it for me facially. But mick, oh Mick, I'd take the greatest pleasure in getting on board that boat and corrupting that sweet Prince - I'm taking inspiration from the ruining of another sweet Prince. 😆

Screenshot_20230813-183218.png

• Haha
I might get put into time out for this but Mick kinda gives me the ick with that hair and the white outfit 😂 it's very 90s boyband!!

• Haha
Mick! oh dear, I did not expect that! I thought the bracelets from yesterday were it!

By the end of the summer it will really be very visible that out of all of them, Carlos - so proud of being smart(er) than some - had THE cringiest launch of whatever that is he's having, right? If it is because of some weird plan that failed or choice of the person, is another story. But it really made any launch easier for everyone else, as long as any onther girl doesn;t start IG paid subscriptions for the content with driver on the day of the lauch, like Rebecca did:ROFLMAO:
He introduced us to "pobrecito" saying at the wrong time, because it now feels so fitting :LOL: (stop me when you'll see my heart softens earlier than we officially move him from naughty's boys corner) :LOL:
---
another Sharls' music pieces premieres today, oh!
69f74cbc6849a1b7249a2ea0b162bb3ba729f38a.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

---

That’s what I was thinking. The bare chest and necklace.
IMG_3927.jpeg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.