F1 chatter #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could safely go to pits Max to check the car, just sayin'
---
Ok, I am going now guys, will.be back in 15 minutes, hoping for good news:p:D

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The McLaren are on the same pace as Max. What kind of sorcery is that ? ๐Ÿ˜…

Edit: of course now that i posted this Max is 0.5s than them...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The big problem for McLaren is that come the pits stops there is no chance of a double stack. Whoever is behind (oscar) will have to go a lap longer. More a problem if it rains than if it's dry.

Reactions: 5
the way billy monger pronounces charlesโ€™ name literally makes my eyelid twitch ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
george, i will never believe you again when you say thereโ€™s โ€œdrops on the visorโ€ ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't believe that it is the first GP the McLarens are at the front and we barely see them because no one can come close to them at the moment ๐Ÿ˜…

Reactions: 5
It cracks me up when they moan about things like wind...not like they can do anything about it. Horners not THAT powerful ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i realise i am completely neglecting my boy here but i am very invested in oscar getting a podium ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.