F1 chatter #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hydraulic leak for Esteban, that's why he had to DNF.

Oh Carlos didn't learn his plans 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ferrari trying something a little bit different…that usually ends well

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am back, missed 13 laps, go go Lando but what happened to Charles?
Tell me it was change of tyres, planned

• Heart
Reactions: 4
max being less than 5s ahead of Lando is kind of insane given how long he’s been ahead. Usually we’d be pushing 10s by now

• Heart
Reactions: 7
max being less than 5s ahead of Lando is kind of insane given how long he’s been ahead. Usually we’d be pushing 10s by now
We are nearly at half race distance! It's insane how honest McLaren are keeping Max right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
it really is!! he and oscar are both keeping with him so well (and in a way we haven’t seen yet!)

Reactions: 6
i took him home oops, he was very stressed :(
I saved this picture from his youtube video to use it at the right time, and I am doing it now
we are rooting for you Sharl! take a minute rest at LaBlonde's and come back it will be all fine!
CLMonaco43.png

---
Lando says he's happy and he sounds like it

• Heart
Reactions: 5
it’s so nice to have supportive friends!!

edit: this just popped up on my tl, i barely know who he is and i don’t care to know any more details 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
commentators wondering if Fernando is "toying" with people is cracking me up:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s great to see the teams been closer to RB but that’s still not enough since Max is driving perfectly

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.