F1 chatter #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cringed so hard during that anthem. The best content I have seen to far this weekend was Pierre and Esteban both constantly asking for ‘hot tea’ while doing their British snacks challenge. Very funny cos they were right, you can’t have biccies, scones and tea cakes without a cuppa. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
LET’S GO OSCAR!

TEAM ANYONE BUT RED BULL (and also lewis bevause i can’t bear the 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 when he wins here sorry babe)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh I just realised george and Carlos are starting next to eachother, I am not ready for any chaos

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Okay, you all know I’m not a Lando fan but omg!!! TAKE IT TO THE END DUDE! duck THE RB!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.