F1 chatter #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We've hit 30! 🥳

And I'm not writing more now as there is actual racing happening 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
happy new thread in the middle of the race

oh carlos will be angry and will have some words to say (the time will tell if more to his team or to FIA) :LOL::LOL:

Reactions: 5
It should not be this exciting because max isn’t leading the race for 5 minutes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
so where tf is checo’s penalty?!?!?!
Don't worry, if he tries to pull any tit on the Dark Lord you can bet ya bottom dollar he'll grass him up. My man's been waaaaaayyyyy too quiet today, obviously just letting them all tell on themselves 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Alex also got 2 warning for track limits too. Pierre and Alex with black and white flag
---
3 stops ???? Wtf 😂

Reactions: 3
call me illogical FIA, but if there's a track where every driver (or almost) among the best drivers gets penalty for track limits, maybe it's the track limits that are wrong

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
this much radio complaining WITHOUT fernando or lance is very offputting.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
MAXIE please safely check track limits, you know what happenes if you go over them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.