F1 Chatter #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first pic of the wedding are out (including Lance and Daniel in a suit)

Does he always wear his merch ? 😂😂

View attachment 2169442

Ngl i don't really understand what Toto and Susie were doing at this wedding 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 2169451
The wedding dress is beautiful!
I saw Heidi's dress earlier today, also stunning! 😍

Daniel wearing his own merch is just because he needs to show it off when he can, so maybe it can be sold 😂

Toto and Susie was probably just there because of the billionaires club 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The photos of the wedding are beautiful. It looks like a great weekend!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes right because Eau Rouge/Raidillon is not dangerous enough already on an actual track, let's put it in a street circuit with walls everywhere and no run off areas, it will be great for the show... 🙄

Ffs can we stop with street circuits and America. They already struggled to sell the tickets for Miami and it is only the 2nd year, i can't imagine what it will be next year. Also have a feeling that it will be the same with Vegas, overhyped on the first year so it's sold out. And on 2nd year nobody will be interested anymore... There are great tracks in the US, if you desperately want to add races here, choose an actual track and not these nonsenses....

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.