F1 Chatter #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new thread!

almost race week
(race that I will miss, but anyway, happy for the content before and thankfully there are replay possibilities 😅🤣)

Added Lewis:
4ca597cf0b2e48658bbdbf4d17c11407bf86fb7a.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Happy new thread!

almost race week
(race that I will miss, but anyway, happy for the content before and thankfully there are replay possibilities 😅🤣)

Added Lewis:
View attachment 2169780
He is lovely but have terrible taste when it comes to choosing friends 🤢

Screenshot_20230514_123334_Twitter.jpg

---
i wondered that too! they were also filming something at another location:

I wonder if it is for his own youtube channel or for DTS 🤔
---
I found this on twitter earlier, this is the wedding i would like to attend 😂

Screenshot_20230511_070647_Twitter.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Stephen! @StephenTJackson

PS I am checking Pato's pictures especially for you, cause he's too young for me, but I think he's the one that rarely dissapoints, each time I remember to check him, there is something
7dfa36d18e8139b575e10b5d9b59f257d2a1a344.jpg
25b5288dbee0bc83860faa4545816f6242db3298.jpg

---
He is lovely but have terrible taste when it comes to choosing friends 🤢

View attachment 2169917
---

I wonder if it is for his own youtube channel or for DTS 🤔
---

View attachment 2169919
I LOVE Lewis but indeed he has no screening process, I think he's too easily deluded by fame (or he thinks he has more in common with famous people because they know how it is to be famous, or he feels more understood by them, and not famous people around him don't get it. but it's a topic for another discussion :LOL:)
(and Leo is not even the most questionable one :ROFLMAO:; here I'd rather think they might just be seated together, precious seats for Lakers play-off deciding game:LOL:. Antarctica trip with Jared leto was worse for me, for many reasons, I am blocking the fact that it happened LOL)

This Carlos&Lando picture is AMAZING, they look so lovely!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I just hope it is a part of a whole segment where we spend time observing Leclerc family, when they spend time together, go for dinner, laugh showing their dimples, and than Sharl starts driving. It's logical that this would be the content we need and deserve.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just hope it is a part of a whole segment where we spend time observing Leclerc family, when they spend time together, go for dinner, laugh showing their dimples, and than Sharl starts driving. It's logical that this would be the content we need and deserve.
need and DESERVE!! 👏🏻👏🏻

i hope it’s a segment where they set a number of parking challenges for sharl tbh. we’ve seen the aftermath, i want to watch this man try and reverse that car into a space.
---

View attachment 2169919
this is AMAZING 🤣 the level of detail is 👌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Keeping up with the Leclercs? 😂
I feel like Charles is in this gif for some reason 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.