F1 Chatter #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finland won our hearts tonight! No one can take that away from themπŸ’š

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Same!

And we are going to MalmΓΈ or Stockholm next year πŸ™ƒ
The french commentator was saying since the start that this will probably be sweden anyway. Because of the song and next year is the 50 years of ABBA πŸ˜…

The girl singing for France isn't even French but Canadian but she really has the french mentality. Jfc we are such sore losers πŸ™„

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The french commentator was saying since the start that this will probably be sweden anyway. Because of the song and next year is the 50 years of ABBA πŸ˜…

The girl singing for France isn't even French but Canadian but she really have the french mentality. Jfc we are such sore losers πŸ™„
I'm not even surprised. So next years ESC will be full of ABBA. They could have made the trip to Helsinki too, its just a ferry ride, and they could perform on the way over too πŸ˜‚

Our girl is half Italian, and we didn't even get points from Italy, you want to talk about sore loosers? πŸ˜‚ Now I'm sooo close to not being a Ferrari fan anymore πŸ˜‚

• Haha
UK second last 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Loreen was by far the best performer but I was rooting for Finland...

Also: VB's badger friend is back πŸ˜‚
Screenshot_20230514_001941_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
SOOO MAD FOR FINLAND

Stewardle 327 3/6

πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯⬇⬇⬆⬇
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯β¬‡πŸŸ©β¬‡πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
---

So that's why he broke it instead of oppening it πŸ˜…

Maybe George is in there

Reactions: 3
It's MotoGP's 1000th race today (they always did fewer a season than F1 despite being a year older) and it's spicy.

I wish it were more readily available for all because it's the spark that F1 is missing. ANYONE CAN WIN. There is no clear dominating constructor.

Also Ducati (ferrari equivalent I guess) don't mess up every race

The first pic of the wedding are out (including Lance and Daniel in a suit)

Does he always wear his merch ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20230514_161805_Instagram.jpg

Ngl i don't really understand what Toto and Susie were doing at this wedding πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Screenshot_20230514_161824_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lando is at Brands Hatch today. I feel like my bank account will really not like the new McLaren/Monaco merch πŸ˜«πŸ˜…

---
Im not a fan of the hair but they looks so happy ❀

it was the most random guest list like Domenicalli? πŸ˜‚ most random had to be Sarah Ferguson!
View attachment 2169457
It looks more like "pleasing Daddy's buisness partners" invitations than "being invited because you are important to me" but this is probably a billionnaire thing i can't understand πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.