F1 Chatter #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone outside the UK even know who Sonia is? This is so cringe 😬. It’s like something from butlins
---
You’ll never walk alone…love this song. So emotional even though I’m a Manchester United fan and it’s Liverpools anthem. Always gives me goosebumps

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone outside the UK even know who Sonia is? This is so cringe 😬. It’s like something from butlins
---
You’ll never walk alone…love this song. So emotional even though I’m a Manchester United fan and it’s Liverpools anthem. Always gives me goosebumps
I was laughing so much at Sonia 🤣🤣 I feel bad but it was like a cruise ship tribute act 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sweden will win this Red Bull style, without compétition 😂😂

The swedish singer nails give me the ick 😅

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Guys....goth wedding was amazing but have dipped back to our hotel before the after party because we have a bath on our balcony.
Sweden are gonna walk this but I think it's meh. At a push I'd back Israel.
From my bath tub. With prosecco. In East London with police sirens in the background 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys....goth wedding was amazing but have dipped back to our hotel before the after party because we have a bath on our balcony.
Sweden are gonna walk this but I think it's meh. At a push I'd back Israel.
From my bath tub. With prosecco. In East London with police sirens in the background 🤣
a Bath on the balcony 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We didn't have any Norwegians who wanted to announce our points, so we ended up on Ben Adams 😂

Also, FINLAND❤

• Haha
Why is a British man in Norway? Well done to your fellow Norwegians @Minttu on voting Finland
You might have heard about A1, that's where his love with Norway started, and if I remember correct he is married/was married to a Norwegian and lives here. And he was a part of the Subwoolfer duo last year 😂

At least Sweden didn't get our 12 points 😎

• Heart
You might have heard about A1, that's where his love with Norway started, and if I remember correct he is married/was married to a Norwegian and lives here. And he was a part of the Subwoolfer duo last year 😂

At least Sweden didn't get our 12 points 😎
Yes I remember A1. That’s what confused me lol. I’d no idea who he was until they said! I was too old for A1 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh great 2 points for us 😳😂

boarding started (and got the foreigner bonus with exit seat rows with more legroom) and it should be a short flight - so fingers crossed my contact (who has my rail pass & reservations) will be not showing up too late and immigrations isn’t taking ages…there is a change I still can make my earlier train and be there early enough to be first in line

but I just realized that I should be able to watch the first half of the Monaco GP live in between flights …perfect timing 🎉

Reactions: 3
This sums up perfectly the difference between the juries and the public 😂
And once again it shows why the jury should be scrapped 😅
---
Can we give Sweden minus points now, please? 🤞
---
Come on Finland 🤞🤞🤞🤞
---
Finland and Norway are so far the winners of the people 🥳❤

Satani perkele, this just got exciting!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.