F1 Chatter #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always over shadowed but no less tragic than Ayrton πŸ™

This is a lovely tribute. Obviously I'm a huge Senna girlie and understand why his death is the one most people remember...the man is a legend, but that whole weekend was awful. I actually remember seeing it clearly all these years later. I couldn't bear watching the Senna film until last year. Even now I don't like Imola.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh. That's a bit....crappy. Even Hornbag isn't quite that blunt 🀣.
Anyway here's 2 dad's and THEIR favourite children

Fernando is so small. He's like a pixie. My men have always been 6ft or over so I'll have to say farewell to 5 inch heels πŸ˜₯
I was about to post that picture the other day, but couldn't find the perfect caption, other that probably tagging @flaviosfave (Because we all know, that she's Flavios favorite, maybe not child, but more like wife or sugarbabe, pick your poison, hunβ€πŸ˜‚)
But you found the perfect caption to go with it, Jellyβ€πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My darling Lancelot is just getting better and better! Ageing like a fine wine! So handsome! 😍πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This is a lovely tribute. Obviously I'm a huge Senna girlie and understand why his death is the one most people remember...the man is a legend, but that whole weekend was awful. I actually remember seeing it clearly all these years later. I couldn't bear watching the Senna film until last year. Even now I don't like Imola.
I sob my heart out every time I watch it πŸ’” the whole weekend was horrific and I wouldn't be surprised to hear from people who were in the teams that they were deeply traumatised by it.

• Heart
  • Sad
I sob my heart out every time I watch it πŸ’” the whole weekend was horrific and I wouldn't be surprised to hear from people who were in the teams that they were deeply traumatised by it.
That race should never have been restarted. That podium was awful because we all knew, even though it hadn't been announced. I can't imagine being Damon Hill and getting in that car not knowing whether it was a mechanical problem or not. Schumachers reaction to reaching the same number of races (or wins...I don't remember) as Senna was heartbreaking as well. I know Newey and Frank Williams never really got over that they were inadvertently responsible, it's why I hated the Williams decision to take the Senna S off the nose.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I haven’t caught up with the thread yet, but I’ve just watched quali and at the end I jumped up and did a happy dance! πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am finally ready to catch up, what a day it was, I am exhausted as hell but I give myself an award for dealing with all the stuff

Only listened to half of quali so I have to properly watch it before tomorrow's racing (I plan to do it now but I might fall asleep :ROFLMAO:)

Look Lewis, this is also me today, you could present me with a nice picture since we share staying late at work experience:ROFLMAO:
aa9f67c2b05ebe2be5701344dcf4f01d23f5c676.jpg

I feel like the first 3 races weren't real and the season is just starting now

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I am finally ready to catch up, what a day it was, I am exhausted as hell but I give myself an award for dealing with all the stuff

Only listened to half of quali so I have to properly watch it before tomorrow's racing (I plan to do it now but I might fall asleep :ROFLMAO:)

Look Lewis, this is also me today, you could present me with a nice picture since we share staying late at work experience:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2135284

I feel like the first 3 races weren't real and the season is just starting now
The pic of Lewis cracks me up - the hoover abandoned in the middle of the floor looks like he asked the cleaning person to take his pic πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Seeing pictures of Lando with people he's racing now compared to them when they raced as juniors is always hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Stewardle 312 5/6

πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯⬆⬆⬇⬇
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ©β¬†β¬†πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯β¬‡β¬‡β¬†πŸŸ©
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ©β¬†β¬†β¬‡πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Seeing pictures of Lando with people he's racing now compared to them when they raced as juniors is always hilarious.

I know!
He was such a cute little baby, so small! Look at him now!
---
Ok, so something will be happening now in the morning I see, I need to run for food than to come back to watch!
Haven't read details about this format, so I am not yet sure how it works:LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.