F1 Chatter #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am now wondering how many of the current grid could iron a shirt correctly with zero outside assistance 🀣
George, Fernando, maybe Alex. Can't think of anyone else. I would say Lance and Carlos but they probably have people to do that for them.

I wasn't bothered about this whole new weekend but just watching today has whet my appetite....I want some serious chaos tomorrow. Gonna have to use my witchy ways to summon an absolute banger of a sprint.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Throwback to this gem❀

Just because I need a little shirtless Lewis in my life πŸ₯΅
We must share the same fyp, I was going to post this earlier πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
Gonna have to use my witchy ways to summon an absolute banger of a sprint.
We were on a roll for manifesting for awhile, must get the candles out again
---
Valtteri and Fernando, maybe even George πŸ˜‚
Definitely George, bet he irons his socks as well

• Haha
Reactions: 5
---

---

The amount of times I've almost sent you a vid, only to realise that you've probably seen it already because you liked it or follows the account is insane πŸ˜‚

I've been burning my pine candle during quali today, and I'm not sure if the manifesting works with my lavender candle πŸ˜‚ (Any experience in manifesting with lavender candles are greatly appreciated πŸ˜‚)

Socks, pft, that's a rookie move, you're not a great ironer unless you iron your boxers πŸ˜‚ sincerely signed the worst housewife ever, who owns an iron, but NEVER uses it, the only reason I own one is because the shirt for my national costume (Bunad) must be ironed, so I guess I use it once a year πŸ˜…

• Haha
---

---

George definitely irons everything. I bet he even irons and then perfectly folds those elasticated fitted bed sheets.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The amount of times I've almost sent you a vid, only to realise that you've probably seen it already because you liked it or follows the account is insane πŸ˜‚

I've been burning my pine candle during quali today, and I'm not sure if the manifesting works with my lavender candle πŸ˜‚ (Any experience in manifesting with lavender candles are greatly appreciated πŸ˜‚)

Socks, pft, that's a rookie move, you're not a great ironer unless you iron your boxers πŸ˜‚ sincerely signed the worst housewife ever, who owns an iron, but NEVER uses it, the only reason I own one is because the shirt for my national costume (Bunad) must be ironed, so I guess I use it once a year πŸ˜…
I do the same with Valtteri vids for you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

NGL I had sensory issues with clothes when I was younger and ironed EVERYTHING that touched me (including towels) and now I have children and have no energy to care about wrinkled clothes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I do the same with Valtteri vids for you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

NGL I had sensory issues with clothes when I was younger and ironed EVERYTHING that touched me (including towels) and now I have children and have no energy to care about wrinkled clothes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
The list of saved vids I have saved for "in case one of my friends get interested in F1" are growing each day πŸ˜‚

I still have those sensory issues, still can't handle courderoy, or any type of velvety fabrics, they give me the ick and makes me want to run out of the storeπŸ˜… When I was very young I couldn't stand the feel of jeans, so when my mom put me in overalls for a photoshoot of chubby little Minttu (Well, I mean, I look like a boy in the picture..) I'm sure they had a struggle to get me to smile πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Lavender is good for manifesting good luck and prosperity πŸ’œ It's also good for calm and balance so obviously I will be counteracting that with chaos πŸ˜‰
If it's also a purple candle it signifies spiritual power and wisdom so good choice!

Pine is all about perserverance and green is luck though so again, good intuitive choice!

• Heart
  • Haha
Lavender is good for manifesting good luck and prosperity πŸ’œ It's also good for calm and balance so obviously I will be counteracting that with chaos πŸ˜‰
If it's also a purple candle it signifies spiritual power and wisdom so good choice!
That explains why I put it in my kitchen in the first place πŸ˜‚

Not a purple candle, but I'll have a look when I'm going for some shopping tomorrow. Who am I kidding, I've drunk up all my wine, and need to buy more, but I will have a look to see if I can find a purple lavender one, mostly because I need luck, spiritual power and wisdom πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
did fred actually say this?!?!

this is true β€œi love both of my children equally! my beautiful boy charles and *stares at smudged writing on hand*……. parlos?” energy 🀣

• Haha

this is true β€œi love both of my children equally! my beautiful boy charles and *stares at smudged writing on hand*……. parlos?” energy 🀣
I definitely don't have a favourite.........cough

• Haha
I definitely don't have a favourite.........cough
charles! my beautiful boy! sometimes i catch sight of your right dimple and catch my breath! my sun and stars! making you world champion is my only wish! when you smile, you knock me out i fall apart!

carlos, i enjoy working with you.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Oh. That's a bit....crappy. Even Hornbag isn't quite that blunt 🀣.
Anyway here's 2 dad's and THEIR favourite children

Fernando is so small. He's like a pixie. My men have always been 6ft or over so I'll have to say farewell to 5 inch heels πŸ˜₯

• Haha
charles! my beautiful boy! sometimes i catch sight of your right dimple and catch my breath! my sun and stars! making you world champion is my only wish! when you smile, you knock me out i fall apart!

carlos, i enjoy working with you.
I just had to explain to Mr Lurkee why I sorted tea out my nose πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Oh. That's a bit....crappy. Even Hornbag isn't quite that blunt 🀣.
Anyway here's 2 dad's and THEIR favourite children

Fernando is so small. He's like a pixie. My men have always been 6ft or over so I'll have to say farewell to 5 inch heels πŸ˜₯
I can’t get over how Lawrence stroll looks like a basset hound πŸ˜‚
C25EA5CF-566C-47BF-ABA6-EF0946861988.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The photo of Lewis working late next to a hoover is both tragic and adorable!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.