F1 Chatter #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, Pierre in these pics is seriously doing things for me 🥵

On the list of ships I didn't expect this season, Pierre/George was no where near it, didn't even begin to contemplate the possibility of these two.

But duck me they are pretty and hot. And the heart eyes and cute looks and fiery eyes! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Stewardle 282 3/6

🟥🟥⬇⬆🟩⬇
🟥🟥⬆⬆⬆🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I wonder if hes thought "oh, i'll fill Danny Rics shoes and bring all the quirk" :ROFLMAO:
I'm sure Valtteri had it in him all the time. And now it's just his time to shine 😎
---
Next scene, wtf they were doing?I will have to look for more info later. is Ferrari's strategy for this year to distract not only us but drivers as well engaging them in all sorts of activities so they don't think about the car
View attachment 2065719

View attachment 2065724
---

They all look like children on this couch (apart from alpha male Fernando), I love it :love::LOL:
This looks alot like drunk-football if you ask me 😅 I sure hope their dizziness fades faster than mine did when I tried it 😂 (I also had some alcohol before doing it, so it wasn't easy 😂)
---
As someone who is the same age as Lewis I fully support this. Cannot tell you how bad it is for me now to sleep on a bed/pillow set up that is not my own - I didn't realise it was possible to injure oneself whilst asleep til I reached this era of my existence! 😅

Valterri Bottas is just living his best life and I am here for it 100%...not in a thirsty way, just in a 'you go girl, enjoy yourself' way. Everyone should be more Valterri and be/look exactly as they please 🥳
As someone younger than you and Lewis, I fully support it. 😂 But then again I have the back of a 80 year old, soo 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
George‘s pose 😂

The Zoom „first meeting“ call was sort of strange, a bit like a interview but then none of those „what went well“, reactions, etc questions I was expecting. But also slightly disappointed about the salary…I might have eyeballs it a bit with using the next level at my current job, but that number was already a challenge. Def not sure if the commute of 2 hours, leaving a secure job with the company after 24 years and great pension benefits for that but more money - specially as there is always an option to move up (my boss agrees that we should be paid like this) ..great reality check about what others are paying (was sure they would as big bank a lot more then my common local bank)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
George‘s pose 😂

The Zoom „first meeting“ call was sort of strange, a bit like a interview but then none of those „what went well“, reactions, etc questions I was expecting. But also slightly disappointed about the salary…I might have eyeballs it a bit with using the next level at my current job, but that number was already a challenge. Def not sure if the commute of 2 hours, leaving a secure job with the company after 24 years and great pension benefits for that but more money - specially as there is always an option to move up (my boss agrees that we should be paid like this) ..great reality check about what others are paying (was sure they would as big bank a lot more then my common local bank)
The commute of 2 hours would be making me second guess but I've gotten very anti-commuting over lockdowns so that's just my take on it😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
George‘s pose 😂

Between the heart eyes with Pierre and the way he is looking at Lewis there, George is really raising the fruity levels this weekend.

Img_2023_03_30_18_04_35.jpeg

Also...sexy arm and even sexier neck vein.

• Heart
The commute of 2 hours would be making me second guess but I've gotten very anti-commuting over lockdowns so that's just my take on it😂😂
that’s def on my contra list right at the second position - I‘m still one of the fews who is at least in the office (once a week if there is a in person meeting I can‘t schedule online) and my boss is totally fine with the relax take on it …I just don’t get why I need to get in if I can do all at home..without been disturbed with colleague who are stopping by for random questions (not important enough for a call or mail otherwise)

also my coffee might be more expensive at home but at least I can drink it 😎😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
that’s def on my contra list right at the second position - I‘m still one of the fews who is at least in the office (once a week if there is a in person meeting I can‘t schedule online) and my boss is totally fine with the relax take on it …I just don’t get why I need to get in if I can do all at home..without been disturbed with colleague who are stopping by for random questions (not important enough for a call or mail otherwise)

I'm with you on that, I'm currently nodding snd smiling my way through conversations with my boss about being in the office more often while continuing to do my current amount of time there 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I would never take a two hour commute to the office, but the job I applied for does have lots of travelling to sites, and that I don't mind at all 😂 that's just because I'd get to see so many beautiful places and not the same stretch of road all day every day 😂

To be fair, the only two reasons I have to go into the office is coffee and being social (I'm a social coffeedrinker okay, I never brew a pot for just myself at home 😅)

And I'm way more productive working from home, with a stop or two in the office. But now my new boss probably wants me to be more in the office, blah. 😅

Reactions: 6
I would never take a two hour commute to the office, but the job I applied for does have lots of travelling to sites, and that I don't mind at all 😂 that's just because I'd get to see so many beautiful places and not the same stretch of road all day every day 😂
might need to clarify that it’s around 1 hour + time to get to the train station each way ..compared to 10 minutes on the train + getting to (or a 40 minute bus trip..joy of public transport in the countryside / 20 minute car trip)
---
And I'm way more productive working from home, with a stop or two in the office. But now my new boss probably wants me to be more in the office, blah. 😅
New boss? You got the position you Interviews for?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.