F1 Chatter #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone could have told this poor bloke is suit jacket is tucked in πŸ˜‚
---
So i was wainting since the other day to post this as i didn't want to spoil anyone. But against who Alpine is going to war this year? Because why do they put a missile launcher on their car ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

View attachment 1965312
It’s the anti Alonso feature

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I say this every year, but that pepto bismol / blancmange pink colour is just so distressing to my eyes.

It doesn't look nice on the car, or with the black racesuits. I don't think even Sir Lewis could make those look good.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m done πŸ’€ I’m so sorry France but the Italians know how to do a launch and you’ve failed to top them 🀣
---
I say this every year, but that pepto bismol / blancmange pink colour is just so distressing to my eyes.

It doesn't look nice on the car, or with the black racesuits. I don't think even Sir Lewis could make those look good.
It’s tragic isn’t it! I absolutely despise their colour scheme 🀒 They’ll never look slick with that awful pink!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sergio and Lance looking great at the racing point car reveal
33AA34A7-FEB3-4B24-88ED-20921A308D7B.jpeg

First photoshop of 2023 ❀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ok so what do you rate all the liveries out of 5? I’m gonna say my favourite is Merc (if I ignore the hideous number colours) and least favourite is Redbull 😬

• Heart
Ok so what do you rate all the liveries out of 5? I’m gonna say my favourite is Merc (if I ignore the hideous number colours) and least favourite is Redbull 😬
I actually really like the new Alfa livery! I think it looks so smart! 😍

Reactions: 4
Merc is also my favorite but i really don't like the green on George car. My least favorite is probably the Alpha Tauri, i really don't like it when you see it from the front 😬 But i might change my mind when i will see the cars in day light

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Sergio and Lance looking great at the racing point car reveal View attachment 1965347
First photoshop of 2023 ❀
omg, I missed your photoshops so much!
another piece of Art Collection @aac_124 :LOL::LOL::LOL:😍😍😍
---
added:
ok, I caught up with the thread, now I am a little afraid to watch the launch itself, but at the same time I am so curious :LOL:

also, it seems like perfect time for the Bonjour witch Pierre pic πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Merc is also my favorite but i really don't like the green on George car. My least favorite is probably the Alpha Tauri, i really don't like it when you see it from the front 😬 But i might change my mind when i will see the cars in day light
I’m the same, last year I actually quite liked the Merc when they launched it, then as soon as I saw it on the track I was like oh no, thats ugly πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
I stopped watching the live but they even chose Zidane as an ambassador?!? They really are playing that "french pride" card all the way πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ (he is one of the biggest sport legends here)

• Heart
  • Haha
I stopped watching the live but they even chose Zidane as an ambassador?!? They really are playing that "french pride" card all the way πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ (he is one of the biggest sport legends here)

he has more wins in football than Esteban and Pierre together in F1 (or maybe even in other categories) πŸ˜… :LOL:
I am watching now on replay, with accellerated speed, just got to the car part. My only thought so far is that blue and pink can go together as colours, but in slightly different shades. I am sure they could look better on the car if they played with these shades a bit... (so far I like the pink car more, but I am sure Fernando heard of it and that's why he left)
I am waiting for Pierre and Esteban now :ROFLMAO:

added: Ottmar: the plan is: less DNFs.
I really like people with realistic approach. NO DNFs for the BAGUETTES in 2023!

Last edited:
  • Haha

That was the point where they lost me tonight πŸ˜‚ turned of the stream when they started presenning more athletes, not that I really did watch anymore after the car was shown πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pierre is getting a taste of what it was like for Yuki the past two seasons now he has to stand next to Estie Bestie on camera/in photos and be the short one πŸ˜† Every photo I've seen pop up of them today my brain has just gone 'lol, look at tiny baguette!'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
no baby pictures of Pierre and Esteban so far, I am EXTREMELY dissapointed
also: them speaking English to eachother doesn't seem right, even with my limited Duolingo skills I desperately need to hear them talking French to eachother. I don;t have to understand it

I am really wishing them well and I would love them to be great teammates, it woud be such a perfect story
but for the last time, before the season begins, I need to bring this picture

3442777-70240708-2560-1440.jpg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.