F1 Chatter #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BIENVENUEEEEEEEEE witches!
---
I’m on the French feed. I need translation 🤣 SOIRÉE ALPINE ESPECIAL

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This translator is giving me big HOOHOOHOO FRONCH energy 🤌

IS SHE OKAY? She sounds absolutely shitfaced!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Paging Pierre WHAT THE duck is going on….sort yourself out first we had THE facial hair and now it looks like you have been out on the piss all night.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG he said that Alpine is also a british team 😱😱
*Angry frenchs everywhere 😂😂 They might start a strike soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That crowd seem lively 👀🤣
Must be sober brits...

Tbf, the sound is just badly set up, even I with my one try at doing sound at a show, knows how this should be set up 😅 Put a mic out there with the audience!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Paging Pierre WHAT THE duck is going on….sort yourself out first we had THE facial hair and now it looks like you have been out on the piss all night.
He’s got his Portuguese model so man thinks he can slack off and go back to being a weed again 👀
---
In my head I sound like this woman when I’m being french.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh ffs the launch is at 20.23
Annoying.
Erm yeah missed the first bit because I read the year as the time. Only just opened the wine as well so can't use that as an excuse 🤣. In my defense I'm trying to watch whilst packing for a weekend away AND help the youngest with her textiles work

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Erm yeah missed the first bit because I read the year as the time. Only just opened the wine as well so can't use that as an excuse 🤣. In my defense I'm trying to watch whilst packing for a weekend away AND help the youngest with her textiles work
You didn’t miss much trust me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This has absolutely finished me off 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’ve gone slightly hysterical because my French is tit and I have no idea what’s happening 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is an actual joke. They posted the video reveal of the car on youtube 20 minutes ago 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
This has absolutely finished me off 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’ve gone slightly hysterical because my French is tit and I have no idea what’s happening 💀
What feed are you watching? 😂

I'm using the one from Alpine, and I understand everything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.