F1 Chatter #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least Nico got fastest lap, so he sort of beat Lewis in equal machinery on that one in this race 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Elton doing interviews is similar vibes to last year's Miami "Chuck Leclerc" interview after the race

I only missed like 1h and 15 minutes in the middle of the race I see, but even what I saw was super entertaining, great idea @Minttu, but I'll have to watch what I missed some other time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nico’s internal rage is just bursting at the seams

Those grid girl outfits are a CHOICE.

so much going on?? Tight white dress? Visible red bra?? Obnoxious blue necklace?

thank god they stopped that

• Haha
Ladies, let me present to you, the closest thing I'll ever get to a driver:
This guy, who I'll get up on tinder when I'm home, also known as a Norwegian champion in Rally.
Snapchat-724670123.jpg

They've also been driving this round in -25 degrees, and on loose snow and pure ice, depending on the line they choose.
Rallydrivers are pretty damn bad ass!

• Haha
Nico’s internal rage is just bursting at the seams

Those grid girl outfits are a CHOICE.

so much going on?? Tight white dress? Visible red bra?? Obnoxious blue necklace?

thank god they stopped that
I was about to post something similar. I am so happy they stopped with the grid girls, but look, 2015 was only like 7 years ago :oops::rolleyes:

• Heart
I was about to post something similar. I am so happy they stopped with the grid girls, but look, 2015 was only like 7 years ago :oops::rolleyes:
Insane how fast things changed. It’s so cringey and gross, I can’t believe it lasted so long 😬

Guys, Pierre has given me another ick by sitting next to Lucien Laviscount at that fashion show 😭 I have so much tea on that guy, seriously abusive creep.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
This after race footage is so random. Where’s Crofty, Martin, Ted? Have they all went to the bar?

• Haha
As en looking around awkwardly and wishing he was anywhere but next to these two is sending me 😂

• Haha
This after race footage is so random. Where’s crafty, Martin, Ted? Have they all went to the bar
I hope they did, they surely want to celebrate Lewis after his win, don't they?

Oh my god, rally is.something else to watch, they're just drifting around the corners in a really sexy way 🤤 Hometownhero is just flying 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Thank you all for another lovely watch along evening 😁❤

love this little tradition we’ve got going, it’s really saving the off season 🥰

• Heart
Thank you all for another lovely watch along evening 😁❤

love this little tradition we’ve got going, it’s really saving the off season 🥰
Thank you for being a part of the watchalongs❤ It's really making the Sundays so much better! 🙌

• Heart
Thank you for being a part of the watchalongs❤ It's really making the Sundays so much better! 🙌
It’s such a nice way to round off the weekend, I look forward to it all week 🥹 are we doing Brazil 2003 next?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.