Ex-Love Islanders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess her sights are on England/ Chelsea player - Mason Mount, 23 newly single after 5 years + he maybe moving to Liverpool. He looks her type & his ex similar to her - fame hungry petit brunette. Her dream is to be next Posh & Becks & be a WAG like her Mum.
On that photo without clicking I thought it was Luca 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
My guess her sights are on England/ Chelsea player - Mason Mount, 23 newly single after 5 years + he maybe moving to Liverpool. He looks her type & his ex similar to her - fame hungry petit brunette. Her dream is to be next Posh & Becks & be a WAG like her Mum.
Let’s not rule out Jack Keating 😝
1668693515058.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
He is fit to be fair :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
It will be very telling if jacques and luca now meet up as they never did when he was with gemma 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
By reading here, I think we’ve all seen that Gemma probably always had it in mind to break things off with Luca after a certain amount of time. Probably done it now so no money is wasted on him for Christmas, truth be told he probably already got her presents😬but if what we think is true then I find that quite sad. I’m just a few months older than Gemma and maybe my way of thinking may be considered a little old fashioned these days, but I’m just making the assumption they were sleeping together etc.. I think if she did just use him to get to the final and/or always planned on breaking up with him, having sex with someone seems a little off. Please don’t come for me and I hope I make sense in what I’m saying. But for me, sleeping with someone often brings a lot of emotional attachment and it’s sad to think maybe Luca grew to love her a lot and she just secretly saw it as sex. Hope that makes sense.

By reading here, I think we’ve all seen that Gemma probably always had it in mind to break things off with Luca after a certain amount of time. Probably done it now so no money is wasted on him for Christmas, truth be told he probably already got her presents😬but if what we think is true then I find that quite sad. I’m just a few months older than Gemma and maybe my way of thinking may be considered a little old fashioned these days, but I’m just making the assumption they were sleeping together etc.. I think if she did just use him to get to the final and/or always planned on breaking up with him, having sex with someone seems a little off. Please don’t come for me and I hope I make sense in what I’m saying. But for me, sleeping with someone often brings a lot of emotional attachment and it’s sad to think maybe Luca grew to love her a lot and she just secretly saw it as sex. Hope that makes sense.
I also want to state. I do not like Luca either and found him so controlling on love island but it seems he’s been completely blindsided by this😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Mason and Gemma were both on the Tatler Eligible Snobby b@*@#£ list recently.

Tatler would be all over that, number 1 and number 2. I'm surprised Luca didn't have a stroke at her appearance in that list anyway as she wasn't single then. Its great to see a bit of drama anyway

Reactions: 3
Yeah I’m deffo under the impression he was blinded. Probably had a Luca meltdown and she broke it off in the afternoon but he thought she was just angry, next thing he knows she’s on ig announcing it loooool. This was literally the day before:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s been too full on from the start. She’s went along with it as she knew it’d be her best chance at staying in LI the longest. I think she was probably caught up in the excitement of leaving when they left the villa but she’s probably wanted to end it quite soon after that.

Reactions: 20
I cant link it but its on this account .but ive seen him in a different light .the way she spoke to him is not right .i dont think hes controlling out of the villa in the villa yes but it looks and sounds like she was the one in charge

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I cant link it but its on this account .but ive seen him in a different light .the way she spoke to him is not right .i dont think hes controlling out of the villa in the villa yes but it looks and sounds like she was the one in charge
To me she’s just comes a macros as your average teenager here as that’s what she is - a teenager. He is spellbound by her looks, he’s just too old for her.

Reactions: 17
Anyone else feel like this one is going to get messier? Gemma's camp now clapping back. No word from Luca's sister/manager yet. #

Reactions: 8

I also want to state. I do not like Luca either and found him so controlling on love island but it seems he’s been completely blindsided by this😬

LOL what? No one is talking about sex. No one mentioned sex.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
LOL what? No one is talking about sex. No one mentioned sex.
I know i just read that and thought the same. just because you have sex with someone doesn't mean you're stuck and married for life. People change. Gemma used him to further herself in love island and stay in love island as long as possible. Bet she's tried all ways to get rid of him after. I don't like Gemma but I love how she's blinded him in this. Very calculating though. She is emotionless and never had feelings. She is media savvy and She's moving on to bigger and better now. Can you imagine how bad luca was when not on camera.😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Gemma pretending we all hadn't seen this relationship was a bag of crap from the start is killing me stone cold dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.