Ex-Love Islanders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m standing up for my beliefs! No bother on my part. It’s obviously NOT to do with cheating. Stop being basic. Cheating has been mentioned twice here and not once by me. Why is they bothering you so much? Zero to do with cheating. I’m kinda guessing being left of moved on from for someone of the same gender probably isn’t a great feeling but experience it and report back 👍 sure you’ll say youre thrilled and then everyone can say it’s ok nobody cheated.

So I’m being stupid because I disagree with you, great argument & healthy discussion there Brain.
no you’re stupid cause you are stupid. and you don’t even realise the extent of your stupidity. its actually quite worrying

“actively” bi, have you ever considered how actively stupid you are 🤦🏾‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
no you’re stupid cause you are stupid. and you don’t even realise the extent of your stupidity. its actually quite worrying

“actively” bi, have you ever considered how actively stupid you are 🤦🏾‍♀️
'Stupid because Im stupid', your way with words for someone calling someone else stupid is breath-taking. Astounding. Im in awe.
Happy to be 'stupid' as long as I never sound like you.

Im discussing Dami's supposed bi-sexuality anymore its 'stupid' Ignorance personified!

That’s not a deep philosophical question if you know about life and the way the world goes around out of a happy clappy fairy tale. The answer is probably not, no. Depends on her.

I’m not getting into a debate about this but if he is truly (actively) ‘bi’ she deserves better. FTR I like the pair of them together but the ‘bi’ vibe isn’t the one for them going forward as a couple. I’m entitled to my opinion 👋
I’m getting the vibe that your partner left you for someone of a different gender

• Haha
Reactions: 49
He can fancy men and still be 100% into her, stop reaching.
Same way if she fancied women and was 100% into him it would be fine.
As long as they are both HONEST with each other, which goes for acting on attraction to the opposite sex too, mind, it’s okay.
Anyway. I think him and Ikenna’s Tik Toks are bloody hilarious. I find them funnier than Chris!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m getting the vibe that your partner left you for someone of a different gender
Quite the Sherlock Holmes wannabes aren’t we guys? You couldn’t be further from the truth. LOL. Do you seriously think if that was the case I would be so obvious about it. I don’t think so girls. Nice try Missus Marples you lot have been hit with the obvious stick.

Look not here to argue with you, it’s not even an interesting discussion coz you haven’t anything useful thoughtful or valid to say. I like/dislike LI as much as the next person. I have EVERY right to tattle and share my views on here just as you busy-bodies do. I’m not arsed what you think of me or my views. I stand by them.
Indiyah.deserves.better.if.he.is. bi-sexual. Oh dear I said it again. How very dare I.l? I’ll saw what I please over and over again whenever I please.
No amount of speculation or insults is going to stop me. I’ve just as much as a right to share this space as you do so go and police someone’s else thoughts.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Quite the Sherlock Holmes wannabes aren’t we guys? You couldn’t be further from the truth. LOL. Do you seriously think if that was the case I would be so obvious about it. I don’t think so girls. Nice try Missus Marples you lot have been hit with the obvious stick.

Look not here to argue with you, it’s not even an interesting discussion coz you haven’t anything useful thoughtful or valid to say. I like/dislike LI as much as the next person. I have EVERY right to tattle and share my views on here just as you busy-bodies do. I’m not arsed what you think of me or my views. I stand by them.
Indiyah.deserves.better.if.he.is. bi-sexual. Oh dear I said it again. How very dare I.l? I’ll saw what I please over and over again whenever I please.
No amount of speculation or insults is going to stop me. I’ve just as much as a right to share this space as you do so go and police someone’s else thoughts.
Do you automatically think all bisexual people cheat?
He is no more likely to cheat than any other man in a relationship just like Indiyah isn't any less likely to cheat because she's straight. Their sexual orientation has nothing to do with weither they would be faithful or not in a relationship.
I really don't understand the angle you are coming from here.

Reactions: 13
Do you automatically think all bisexual people cheat?
He is no more likely to cheat than any other man in a relationship just like Indiyah isn't any less likely to cheat because she's straight. Their sexual orientation has nothing to do with weither they would be faithful or not in a relationship.
I really don't understand the angle you are coming from here.
You’d think she meant that but she said it wouldn’t be the same if Indiyah was the bisexual one. It’s just bi men who are not able for monogamy apparently 🤷🏽‍♀️
I’m also really confused if it’s straight up stereotyping bordering on biphobia or if she has a point i am not getting

Reactions: 8
This isn’t anything to do with cheating. Why is this being continually pressed? I haven’t once mentioned cheating. Dealing with some real simpletons here. I’m not explaining any more than I have or answering any questions at this time 🤣 notice nobody answered any of mine either. Bring it back to LI you self important bores.

Mod edit let's move on!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
I am attracted to men and women. Does my husband deserve better? :unsure:
What if you’re married to someone who’s also bisexual? Do you both deserve better? Or is it the perfect combination!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well then think on this. How would you feel if you husband announced he was bisexual to you, hasn’t acted on it but he fancies men too just as much as women supposedly. And if your first reaction is to say I don’t mind, it’s the lying/deceptionI don’t like etc etc. Why is that? If that was the case we’d all be openly strict 50/50 bisexual & all of us fine with it… Except that’s not the case it? Why, because people want to know they are with someone that their partner is 100% attracted to. It’s like a man saying I like women and dining chairs, you can’t compare to a dining chair.

Is this a thread about LI or about sexuality??
The duck did I just read?! Where did the dining chair come from 😩😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Is everyone going to watch winter love island ? I’m not going to bother this year. I’ve finally overdosed on talentless idiots on reality tv 😁

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.