Ex-Love Islanders #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess she had a pretty crappy shallow group of friends to begin with! You see others like - Dami, Jacques, Indiyah and Paige in particular - still hanging very closely with their mates before the villa. Makes sense why Ekin is so hell bent in staying with Davide no matter what 🤯
---

It’s like he’s a groupie of Conor now! Maybe Conor needs mates 🤮! I see Luca is playing in one of those celeb soccer games tomorrow so he’ll be flying back in Conor McGregors helicopter or private plane to that no doubt.
Luca Owen! Those were the days, summer 2022 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe Ekin would have more friends if she didn’t hate on women in general. And tell them to make men breakfast, to be the kind of girl who want your son to marry , to cover up not to wear bikinis etc etc
Just a thought.. 😬

Reactions: 10
Are Ron and Lana still together?
Yes she just did a TikTok live and said she’s seeing Ron tomorrow or Friday. Said they’ve been apart so long as she’s moving - she’s not moving in with Ron though, she’s found a place in Manchester with one of her best friends.

Reactions: 1
Yes she just did a TikTok live and said she’s seeing Ron tomorrow or Friday. Said they’ve been apart so long as she’s moving - she’s not moving in with Ron though, she’s found a place in Manchester with one of her best friends.
Does Ron still live in Essex? If he does then it seems a little strange that she'd choose to move to Manchester specifically? I get you don't have to live in each others pockets but still?

Does Ron still live in Essex? If he does then it seems a little strange that she'd choose to move to Manchester specifically? I get you don't have to live in each others pockets but still?
Seems all the influencers want to live in Manchester - town is always full of them either getting freebies from bars/restaurants or fannying round posing for photos and doing tik tok dances whilst I’m trying to get to/from work or on lunch 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Seems all the influencers want to live in Manchester - town is always full of them either getting freebies from bars/restaurants or fannying round posing for photos and doing tik tok dances whilst I’m trying to get to/from work or on lunch 
Ohhh yes it slipped my mind that manchester is desperate airhead influencer Central! Just boot them out the way, they wouldn't know a proper job if it hit them in the face

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought she always lived in Manchester. Moved there from Luton with her family.

Ohhh that makes sense, I just assumed she lived in Luton, I guess it also made sense that she was already in Manchester before love island then, with her being a makeup artist
Yeah she’s Michelle Keegans make up artist I think, and done the make up on one of her shows

Yes he does live in Essex with his parents. It is strange as apparently they both want to buy their own places in Manchester and Essex then live together in the future. The long distance thing is hard work so let’s see. 🤔

Does anyone else scroll through their Facebook and see Tyne-Lexy on that bleeping raffle ad alllllll the time or is it just me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just seen some of the comments on Lucas latest post. Man, his followers really don’t like Gemma. One has even tagged Gemma’s manager in. Wth.

When will the stans get over Gemma and Luca it’s been almost a year since their season ffs. He looks so out of place with mcgregor lol

Reactions: 7
Just seen some of the comments on Lucas latest post. Man, his followers really don’t like Gemma. One has even tagged Gemma’s manager in. Wth.
Oh they are unhinged. At least if he's posting they can keep their comments there. Gemma had a belly full of them a while ago on her YouTube in particular.
He was always good about allowing anti Gemma comments to remain, she used to delete the anti Luca ones. Not sure if she bothers to now.
They all need to move on I'm sure the pair involved probably have 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.