Ex-Love Islanders #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like it. Tom and his mates there too. Looks like he and Samie are back together - certainly very close in one of his mates stories.
Is that the one where she said “don’t post that” lol she is such a mug

Reactions: 1
I feel sorry for Samie and Claudia’s friends pre love island. They have well and truly been dumped.

Reactions: 11
Is Claudia not 28? I couldn’t think of anything worse than hanging around with a bunch of 21/22 year olds.

Reactions: 20
Lucinda really isn’t friends with Millie and Chloe anymore, is she?!
---
Why am I finding Lucas recent story so funny?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Lucinda really isn’t friends with Millie and Chloe anymore, is she?!
---
Why am I finding Lucas recent story so funny?!
when Millie appeared on Chloe’s podcast Chloe was like my best friend is in the show.. Lucinda! And her and Millie both started laughing but to me it came across like in a bitchy way? Not sure if I’m making sense I just got a vibe

Reactions: 6
when Millie appeared on Chloe’s podcast Chloe was like my best friend is in the show.. Lucinda! And her and Millie both started laughing but to me it came across like in a bitchy way? Not sure if I’m making sense I just got a vibe
They used to say it’s becuese Millie Chloe live together we see more of them but. I haven’t seen Lucinda with Chloe or Millie once in 2023 so i definitely think they’ve drifted. Ngl I’m glad as I like Millie Chloe can’t Stand Lucinda 🙈

I’m so confused by Lucas stories. Who is paying for these private planes / helicopters he’s getting to go back and forth to and from Monaco / Bournemouth?!?

Reactions: 6
I’m so confused by Lucas stories. Who is paying for these private planes / helicopters he’s getting to go back and forth to and from Monaco / Bournemouth?!?
The bank of rich parents probably. It seems like every wannabe is in Monaco this weekend. No idea why he flew between the two though I'd have thought unless someone was seriously ill you'd just continue with your trip?

Reactions: 7
I think he’s mingling with Conor McGregor again… I wonder if he’s flown him out there.

Really not a good look

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Anyone seen in a recent interview Ekin said she’s lost all her friends and only has 1 friend currently

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Anyone seen in a recent interview Ekin said she’s lost all her friends and only has 1 friend currently
Guess she had a pretty crappy shallow group of friends to begin with! You see others like - Dami, Jacques, Indiyah and Paige in particular - still hanging very closely with their mates before the villa. Makes sense why Ekin is so hell bent in staying with Davide no matter what 🤯
---
I mean I know we all judged him pretty heavily last summer but you really can judge someone by the company they keep. McGregor 🤢🤢🤢🤢
It’s like he’s a groupie of Conor now! Maybe Conor needs mates 🤮! I see Luca is playing in one of those celeb soccer games tomorrow so he’ll be flying back in Conor McGregors helicopter or private plane to that no doubt.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
That's really quite sad, she'll be 29 this year... that's the age that you'd hope to have a handful of real good friends that you have been through thick and thin with. I really feel for her, I know I'm probably being gullible etc. but I really don't think there is any badness in her and hate to think of anyone being lonely.

Reactions: 17
Why would you say that openly? Makes her look a bit suspect really, you could argue her friends are crappy as well but she can’t be 100% innocent if she’s only managed to hold down one long term friendship can she?

Reactions: 3
That's really quite sad, she'll be 29 this year... that's the age that you'd hope to have a handful of real good friends that you have been through thick and thin with. I really feel for her, I know I'm probably being gullible etc. but I really don't think there is any badness in her and hate to think of anyone being lonely.
I agree. Around 29/30 it became quality over quantity for me. It's sad she only has one person to turn to but at least she knows they are loyal I guess. It seems the others sold stories on her. She's navigating a complicated world atm as much as we don't always get her approach I tend to agree there isn't any real harm in Ekin.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
When she was on love island her so called friends sold stories on her. She is best off without with people like that. I agree, I hate to think of anyone being lonely.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.