Ex-Love Islanders #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha what season is this I haven’t seen any before the season Amber won I feel
Like watching older ones
Season 2 was brilliant! I think Chris was season 3 - I’ve not managed that one yet but will once the current one ends.

Reactions: 2
Is anyone else watching Oz versions? Feel like this thread and the Winter one aren't appropiate to post about it. Is there an existing thread that I can try to bring back?

Speaking of blaming everything on management, I saw a Feddy fan account saying it was their fault they broke up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She will be fine..yeh a bad week but loads ahead..shes a new range coming out with BPerfect & looks like will be on the cover of next Womens Health Uk mag..lots ahead for her🙌🙌Like her or not shes in the media every day people are obsessed with her!
B perfect is the worst brand in Ireland. The state of their ambassadors and their make up is shocking. She is actually so beautiful I wish she’d be more selective. In Ireland it’s like everyone with a following works with them.
---
And now it looks like they've been burgled as well!? Or someone at least tried to get into their apartment?
That is disgusting. Absolute lowlifes.
---
Pretty sure the Sun posted their exact apartment and photos a few months back. Disgusting and dangerous.
Aye it was posted on here too. Maybe her thread, I can’t remember where I saw it. So dangerous I don’t think it should be allowed at all. But then also people need to be careful what they are posting online (although they shouldn’t have to be of course)

Reactions: 4
Why’s Laura turned her comments off on her last couple of posts after revealing baby? What were people saying?

Reactions: 2
Why’s Laura turned her comments off on her last couple of posts after revealing baby? What were people saying?
She’s got her own thread here now. Apparently she keeps changing captions on her posts the baby has gone from baby Lucy to baby Anderson. Such a chaotic relationship

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I can’t take Andrew serious dressed like that 🤣
I wish I could unsee this 🙈 He’s probably the only person from last season that I have absolutely no time for. He’s just so useless, Tasha’s little puppy dog trying his hardest to be an influencer/model, bless his little cotton socks. Someone like Dami could pull that look off, not Boredrew.
---
Speaking of blaming everything on management, I saw a Feddy fan account saying it was their fault they broke up 😂
Stopp 🤣🤣🤣 The little minions were saying the same thing when Luca and Gemma broke up…blaming her management, claiming they influenced the break up. The even had a whole hashtag going for a while, something like “#freegemmafromofflimits”. Or something like that. Completely delusional teenagers.
---
He’s really working the camera here 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
As if Andrew went out in public looking like that the absolute melt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s got her own thread here now. Apparently she keeps changing captions on her posts the baby has gone from baby Lucy to baby Anderson. Such a chaotic relationship
I did wonder why it said baby Anderson but there was stuff in the video saying baby Lucy!

I wish I could unsee this 🙈 He’s probably the only person from last season that I have absolutely no time for. He’s just so useless, Tasha’s little puppy dog trying his hardest to be an influencer/model, bless his little cotton socks. Someone like Dami could pull that look off, not Boredrew.
---

Stopp 🤣🤣🤣 The little minions were saying the same thing when Luca and Gemma broke up…blaming her management, claiming they influenced the break up. The even had a whole hashtag going for a while, something like “#freegemmafromofflimits”. Or something like that. Completely delusional teenagers.
---
He’s really working the camera here 🤣
People on Twitter are apprently loving this look not sure if they are being serious or not but I think it’s awful 🤣 probs cause dami re tweeted it that everyone is giving him some hype 😄

Reactions: 4
I never expected Gemma getting eclipsed by her finalist colleagues (Ekin, Tasha, Indiyah). She never seems to be any news or any fashion shows. Just her PLT or dressage. She had a legacy name but she didn't capitalize on it. By year end, people might even forget about her

Reactions: 13
If Andrew had a bit of sex appeal he might be able to pull it off but he just looks like a kid to me who is trying too hard to impress the girl he likes. Ick city.
---
I never expected Gemma getting eclipsed by her finalist colleagues (Ekin, Tasha, Indiyah). She never seems to be any news or any fashion shows. Just her PLT or dressage. She had a legacy name but she didn't capitalize on it. By year end, people might even forget about her
She seems to be totally off the radar and from following her social she puts very little effort into it since the break up. I know she got a bit of backlash but she's definitely not posting as often or staying in London long enough to get those opportunities when she does go. Maybe she's happier under the radar who knows but Love Island always felt like an odd move for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
B perfect is the worst brand in Ireland. The state of their ambassadors and their make up is shocking. She is actually so beautiful I wish she’d be more selective. In Ireland it’s like everyone with a following works with them.
---
I use some BPerfect stuff & find it good,🤭
That is disgusting. Absolute lowlifes.
---

Aye it was posted on here too. Maybe her thread, I can’t remember where I saw it. So dangerous I don’t think it should be allowed at all. But then also people need to be careful what they are posting online (although they shouldn’t have to be of course)
Shes SO boring..only got onto the show because of her Dad!!

Reactions: 10
She seems to be totally off the radar and from following her social she puts very little effort into it since the break up. I know she got a bit of backlash but she's definitely not posting as often or staying in London long enough to get those opportunities when she does go. Maybe she's happier under the radar who knows but Love Island always felt like an odd move for her.
She's probably laying low trying to distance and avoid the crazy Luca stans! But to be honest, Gemma never really had the personality to pull off Love Island or an influencer / Z-list career. She takes very much after her dad, a bit bland. I don't mind her out the villa though, she has a great passion for her horses and dressage career.

Reactions: 8
She's probably laying low trying to distance and avoid the crazy Luca stans! But to be honest, Gemma never really had the personality to pull off Love Island or an influencer / Z-list career. She takes very much after her dad, a bit bland. I don't mind her out the villa though, she has a great passion for her horses and dressage career.
They are still trolling her pretty heavily tbf, her YouTube comments are a sight to behold sometimes!
I agree she just didn't work for LI at all it just wasn't a right fit. She could probably carve out a fairly niche career as an equestrian type influencer and do ok at that but the general influencer route doesn't work.
Indiyah is a really unexpected success cause she was quite chill and low key in the villa and I'm delighted for her. Out of them all she's going to have the best long term success I feel.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.