Ex-Love Islanders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Amy Hart the most annoying Instagram account atm. You'd swear she's only one to have a baby. I thought her accountant wasn't going to morph all into pregnancy and baby as she's more than that she said 🙃
A lot of influencers say they won’t be all baby based but as pregnancy is such a huge part of their life, it’s hard for them not to be I guess. I never believe any pregnant influencer that says that tbh

Reactions: 3
A lot of influencers say they won’t be all baby based but as pregnancy is such a huge part of their life, it’s hard for them not to be I guess. I never believe any pregnant influencer that says that tbh
Yeah I get that but she is constant. So so annoying 😂 I’ve had to stop watching her now

Reactions: 5
The way Tasha always reshares Andrews posts on her stories to up his engagement gets me every time 💀
Seems like Adam collard has moved on quick, he's with Beckie Adams now. They were both at everyman cinema today in Newcastle
Yep looks like it from their stories. Would you be well entertaining him?! Honestly, wouldn’t touch that man with a barge pole 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought niall despised relality tv since been in love island .i keep seeing clips on tiktok of him going on ex on the beach and i just dont understand 😆

Reactions: 9
Amber Davies is the only one thats done well after Love Island. Well Molly obvs too.

Reactions: 1
Spotted it straight away. nothing suprises me. Gives me the same vibes Antigoni thread and how many profiles they had talking to eachother and bigging eachother up 😂

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think almost 4 months of love island altogether when you put the winter and summer season together is just gonna kill it off

Reactions: 18
Does anyone else think almost 4 months of love island altogether when you put the winter and summer season together is just gonna kill it off
Yeah I'm getting bored already. I hope it is better with Maya and a different feel

Reactions: 10
Amber Davies is the only one thats done well after Love Island. Well Molly obvs too.
I think this is very subjective.
Unless you are actively following some people, you won't really know what they are up to. MM and Tommy are the only couple that are constantly in the media and that's literally the only reason people know what's happening with them.

For example, if you aren't following people like Wes, Josh Denzel, Kaz (s4) etc, you would say that they haven't been successful post LI. Same goes for someone like Scott who co-founded a very successful PR agency which even manages recent islanders.

Alot of people have done well after the show but because they aren't in the media all the time or you aren't following them, you wouldn't actually know that.

Reactions: 14
I think this is very subjective.
Unless you are actively following some people, you won't really know what they are up to. MM and Tommy are the only couple that are constantly in the media and that's literally the only reason people know what's happening with them.

For example, if you aren't following people like Wes, Josh Denzel, Kaz (s4) etc, you would say that they haven't been successful post LI. Same goes for someone like Scott who co-founded a very successful PR agency which even manages recent islanders.

Alot of people have done well after the show but because they aren't in the media all the time or you aren't following them, you wouldn't actually know that.
Agreed! Josh Denzel is on sky sports, I’d say he’s done really well! I don’t follow many others but Wes Nelson is in the charts so also really successful.
It’s like success is only measured in PLT deals when it comes to love island 😂

Reactions: 17
Agreed! Josh Denzel is on sky sports, I’d say he’s done really well! I don’t follow many others but Wes Nelson is in the charts so also really successful.
It’s like success is only measured in PLT deals when it comes to love island 😂
You’re right! It’s always “who will get the plt deal”

Reactions: 6
Precisely my thoughts. The novelty of Love Island will wear off within the next few years and kill the show off very quickly!

Reactions: 5
Anyone see bombshell Rachel from last summers (2021) Love Island Instagram stories? Inappropriate behaviour by the staff member yes but filing a police report? Bit OTT

I have got the impression before she thinks she super famous after her short stint on there
God she's an absolute melt and I very much doubt her account of events. She's not playing with a full deck.

Her only claim to fame was being incredibly uncomfortable to watch and this:
rachel5.png
rachel3.png
rachel2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone see bombshell Rachel from last summers (2021) Love Island Instagram stories? Inappropriate behaviour by the staff member yes but filing a police report? Bit OTT

I have got the impression before she thinks she super famous after her short stint on there
What’s the relevance of some of the women having new born babies 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.