Ex-Love Islanders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol wouldn’t surprise me if she told Andrew to get the ring for her and that tattoo he got 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So ekin and davide did their promise ring reel and now it looks like tasha is teasing something ring related on her stories although has to clarify not engaged.
Why does it feel like they’re competing 🤦‍♀️ this is so silly atp.
Pathetic! At this stage I only care about Dami and Indiyah.

Reactions: 12
Tasha is fading and will do anything to stay current
.. the clock is ticking down towards our winter Love Island .. the girl’s gotta
keep bigging it up 😉
I’ve just had an awful thought .. they might fly out some of this year’s contestants out to South Africa as surprise bombshells 😥. There was a fair bit of that on the recent Love Island Australia and after a really promising start that show plunged the depths.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I was enjoying Australia love island until they brought back last years winners as bombs

Reactions: 5
Pathetic! At this stage I only care about Dami and Indiyah.
It may be a harsh truth, apart from their devoted followers and Twitter, no body cares about them. Even if you look at deals and future engagement, they will become irrelevant soon. Both ekin and Tasha did one smart thing, all their contracts for each deal is for 1 year. Gemma will always be in news because of Dad. Tasha has deaf charity and eBay which will help get eyeballs. Ekin has DOI plus ITV will help her in future tv. Both Dami and Indiyah will either need to do some tv shows soon to be remembered. The demographic of UK is different from US, it will take lot of hard work.

Reactions: 11
I watched that Britain get singing last night. Bit late to the party. I thought antigoni being a singer was her real job. They was so bad.

So ekin and davide did their promise ring reel and now it looks like tasha is teasing something ring related on her stories although has to clarify not engaged.
Why does it feel like they’re competing 🤦‍♀️ this is so silly atp.
So Ekin and David’s put their video out there on the 24th, Tashas video where she had the ring was filmed on the 19th as they went to Guernsey for Christmas on the 22nd so had their own mini Christmas before they went so they could exchange gifts. Yes because they decided to tell their family and friends about the ring first they are now competing? Please make it make sense ……

• Haha
Why are promise rings a thing?? They literally mean nothing, especially when you are grown adults who can get engaged and married of you want!! They make slightly more sense when your a teen because you don't have money....

Like I'd be so confused if my daughter came home gushing about and making a big deal of a promise ring 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So Ekin and David’s put their video out there on the 24th, Tashas video where she had the ring was filmed on the 19th as they went to Guernsey for Christmas on the 22nd so had their own mini Christmas before they went so they could exchange gifts. Yes because they decided to tell their family and friends about the ring first they are now competing? Please make it make sense ……
i thought i was the only one who found it weird that ppl thought it meant she was competing 😅 idk she could be that’s just a big assumption to jump too, atp it sounds like ppl are forcing competition between the islanders, is it ever that deep, lol it’s just ring

Reactions: 6
It may be a harsh truth, apart from their devoted followers and Twitter, no body cares about them.

The demographic of UK is different from US, it will take lot of hard work.
I mean you can argue that first point for all the islanders, not just Dami and Indiyah.

Personally I think both of them have been very smart in aligning themselves in Black UK entertainment and going where they will be appreciated. If they continue doing so, they will be fine. You might not hear about them often but the people who's attention they want, will.

Reactions: 19
When did promise rings become a thing? Genuine question I'm baffled, just get engaged if you want to. Surely living together is as much commitment as any promise ring.

Reactions: 14
I think all couples are doing their own thing now. I don't think they are that close to each other but there is no animosity with each other.

I mean you can argue that first point for all the islanders, not just Dami and Indiyah.

Personally I think both of them have been very smart in aligning themselves in Black UK entertainment and going where they will be appreciated. If they continue doing so, they will be fine. You might not hear about them often but the people who's attention they want, will.
That’s what I think. They always seem to be at something and I think they have marketed themselves really well in the black media.

Indiyah also has good deals so I’m not sure why the previous person said she didn’t.

but ultimately it’s love island, not deal island and to me Indiyah and Dami seem the most in love and the most obsessed with eachother, I love watching their snapchats.

Reactions: 16
It may be a harsh truth, apart from their devoted followers and Twitter, no body cares about them. Even if you look at deals and future engagement, they will become irrelevant soon.................Both Dami and Indiyah will either need to do some tv shows soon to be remembered. The demographic of UK is different from US, it will take lot of hard work.
This!☝🏻 Indiyah's a stunning girl and should have far more followers than she does on IG. I find it shocking that Dami never reached a million followers considering he was an OG and came third in the final of the last series. Unfortunately, (with the exception of Ovie) the dark-skinned black contestants don't seem to do very well after the UK show even if they reach the final. Look at Luke Trotman for instance, he came second in his series and is a very handsome lad but it seems he's faded out of the spotlight and doesn't have much going on at the moment. I really hope you're right about Dami and Indiyah because I think they're a great couple but I can see Indiyah dipping below million followers on IG once the Winter Love Islanders are out and about after their series ends and and both her and Dami completely fading into oblivion about in a years time! 😢

Reactions: 10
Thing is with LI, none of them ever really do much of note.
The problem is the UK show's been going for nearly 8 years and as a result there're too many Love Islanders around now! Very soon, post-Love Island success will go the same way as it did for the Big Brother contestants in the latter seasons of that show where the contestants came out with no brand deals and very little TV and press attention and more or less nobody knew who they were. The days where the new Love Island contestants were more or less in every nightclub, newspaper and on every TV programme after they leave the villa are already long gone. Nobody cares about them as much as they used to. That's why Tommy and Molly are still at the top of their game and no other future couple will take their crown.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s what I think. They always seem to be at something and I think they have marketed themselves really well in the black media.

Indiyah also has good deals so I’m not sure why the previous person said she didn’t.

but ultimately it’s love island, not deal island and to me Indiyah and Dami seem the most in love and the most obsessed with eachother, I love watching their snapchats.
indiyah also presented at the mobo awards, i reckon she’ll do things like this as well

Seems like Adam collard has moved on quick, he's with Beckie Adams now. They were both at everyman cinema today in Newcastle

Reactions: 4
Is Amy Hart the most annoying Instagram account atm. You'd swear she's only one to have a baby. I thought her account wasn't going to morph all into pregnancy and baby as she's more than that she said 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.