Ever had celebrity beef?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was looking on Twitter recently about The Wanted after Tom’s diagnosis, I was never a fan of them really but I noticed Siva had blocked me.... turns out years ago I tweeted that his voice ruined all their songs and he somehow found it and blocked me. Didn’t @ him either!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was looking on Twitter recently about The Wanted after Tom’s diagnosis, I was never a fan of them really but I noticed Siva had blocked me.... turns out years ago I tweeted that his voice ruined all their songs and he somehow found it and blocked me. Didn’t @ him either!
He obviously searches his name. James Blunt was a lot of fun on Twitter, not sure if he still responds to people’s tweets about him or not.

Reactions: 8
Elle Evans (Model from the Blurred Lines video and wife of Matt Bellamy from Muse) DM’d me after I commented on the irony of her wearing one of those awful chavvy Canada Goose coats with fur lining to a wolf sanctuary 😂 She said she didn’t know at the time that they used real fur - course love 🙄 She blocked me the next day!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Danielle Lloyd, Coleen Rooney, Nicola Mclean are the names I remember who blocked me on Twitter back in the day, think I said they were bimbos leeching off men or something or said they were common, can’t remember now.

• Haha
Myleene klass once had a pop cos I said something on Twitter about how did we all manage to get pregnant,give birth and bring up kids before she started breeding?
I stand by what I said-women have been dropping sprogs long before she did and managed

Reactions: 23
Myleene klass once had a pop cos I said something on Twitter about how did we all manage to get pregnant,give birth and bring up kids before she started breeding?
I stand by what I said-women have been dropping sprogs long before she did and managed
Well done you. These celeb Mums are a huge pain in the ars*. Us Mums have been there. & what about ladies who are trying to be a Mum, and you get this Myleene sh*te....

Reactions: 18
Does anyone remember Micheal winner? Well years and years ago I had started a business and was asking celebrities if they could re tweet my website 😂 (cringe) and Micheal winner said “why would I share your tatty tit😮🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Does anyone remember Micheal winner? Well years and years ago I had started a business and was asking celebrities if they could re tweet my website 😂 (cringe) and Micheal winner said “why would I share your tatty tit😮🤣🤣
That is hilarious! The fact that it was michael winner of all people makes it 10x funnier 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I remember years ago, just after she was on X Factor, getting into an argument with Cher Lloyd on Twitter. I can’t for the life of me remember what it was about but I’d love to read it back😂

• Haha
That’s the ‘calm down dear it’s a commercial’ man.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Alex Curran/Gerard is just a thoroughly unpleasant person. No one has a good word to say about her.

Ive been blocked on Twitter by both Dan Wootton and Steve Brookstein.
I’ve been blocked by Steve Brookstein too, I think we might be part of a large club 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My brother had an angry altercation with Ronan Keating at the baggage carasol in Heathrow on a flight from Dublin. No one else around. Ronan was a total tit! Confirms what everyone else says about him...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Azealia Banks called me a bleep on Twitter years ago and then blocked me 😹

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I tweeted saying Ella Henderson reminded me of Claire from Steps and she tweeted back a really snarky reply 🤣 Jamie Lynn Spears blocked me on instagram.

• Haha
Quite a few years ago I was standing behind charlotte crosby waiting to check in at the malmaison hotel in manchester and she let out a really loud fart. She put her hand against the back of her shorts for a few seconds then smelled it and went 'ugh, that smells of rotten eggs (it did too). She then licked said hand and said ' funny how I can't taste it though' 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I used to work in a hotel when I was really young and once was taking food up to a room. This person was really rude (could hear him moaning before the door opened) and complained that the food took too long, that we were all useless and should learn how to treat people of a certain status. I said I’m not the chef and if he wanted it to be quicker next time maybe he shouldn’t be such a nob. I left shortly after. It was Jeremy Kyle 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29