Ever had celebrity beef?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
- Sarah Ingham has blocked me on instagram because I told her she can’t hide the fact her husbands a ped0
- Anastasia Kingsnorth has blocked me on twitter because I called her out for breaking lockdown rules many times
- Mia Jeal blocked me on tiktok because I said she was exploiting her 1 year old baby being physically hurt for views

^^^ I personally wouldn’t class either of them celebrities 🙄

I had slight beef with Anne Hegerty on twitter a couple of years ago because I indirectly said she was annoying on Britain’s Brightest Family, she must’ve searched for her name

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I called a Labour MP out on Twitter for being racist and she quote tweeted me and got her celeb mates to gang up on me - Robert Webb from Peep Show (which I love annoyingly) told me to duck off. It’s funny how these celebrities or public figures care more about being called racist than actually not being racist.

also Caitlin Moran blocked me which I enjoy because she’s also trash.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
- Sarah Ingham has blocked me on instagram because I told her she can’t hide the fact her husbands a ped0
- Anastasia Kingsnorth has blocked me on twitter because I called her out for breaking lockdown rules many times
- Mia Jeal blocked me on tiktok because I said she was exploiting her 1 year old baby being physically hurt for views

^^^ I personally wouldn’t class either of them celebrities 🙄

I had slight beef with Anne Hegerty on twitter a couple of years ago because I indirectly said she was annoying on Britain’s Brightest Family, she must’ve searched for her name
In a weird sort of way, i'm quite fascinated by Anne Hegarty. I don't know why 😒

Reactions: 4
Jonathan Joly blocked me on Twitter because I called him and his wife cruel c*nts for giving their children cold showers to punish them for being children. head.

He’s not a celebrity though, he’s a prat who exploits his children for money and internet fame.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I got blocked by Pat Sharpe once after a silly Twitter spat.

I tweeted something about how I found him annoying (without tagging him) and he obvs searches his name as he found it and had a go at me 🤣
Vanity searchers are always the worst.

A driver was driving (badly) while talking on his phone, and he almost drove into the side of my car as drifted into my lane. I beeped the horn just to make the driver aware i was there etc. Driver then proceeds to give me abuse, tailgating, shouting stuff (with his windows wound up?!!). It was Peter Andre. I loved him before that incident.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I got blocked by Saira Khan from The Apprentice and Loose Women. She made a comment on Twitter saying listening to her nanny read the bedtime story to her kids was painful because she was monotone. I replied saying that was a bit nasty and that the nanny might be upset by that comment if she reads it. She spat straight back asking me if I was holier than thou? I replied no, just not nasty about someone reading my kids a bedtime story on Twitter, maybe take a break from tweeting and read to them yourself? Blocked immediately 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
What did you say to her? I was blocked by her too and I've also had issues with her about 12 years ago in a nightclub.
I told her to stop insinuating disgusting things and dragging her ex husbands name through the mud, and for an anti bully ambassador she sure has no problem with her fans attacking him online

what did you say to her? 🤣

Reactions: 9
A driver was driving (badly) while talking on his phone, and he almost drove into the side of my car as drifted into my lane. I beeped the horn just to make the driver aware i was there etc. Driver then proceeds to give me abuse, tailgating, shouting stuff (with his windows wound up?!!). It was Peter Andre. I loved him before that incident.
WOW!:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

James Stunt blocked me on Instagram.. I commented on one of his photos.. Lego man called and wanted his hair back...
Can obviously take coke but not criticism 😋considering the amount he spews about Bernie and the other bloke.. His rants are quite humorous 😝😝😝

• Haha
Reactions: 17
James Stunt blocked me on Instagram.. I commented on one of his photos.. Lego man called and wanted his hair back...
Can obviously take coke but not criticism 😋considering the amount he spews about Bernie and the other bloke.. His rants are quite humorous 😝😝😝
"Can obviously take coke but not criticism" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
My mum told me today she had beef with Simon Le Bon if that counts
And also she’s had a run in with Renee zellwegger

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m blocked by Danielle Lloyd, I never directly interacted with her but once tweeted about her Pringle minge so she must’ve seen it.

im also blocked by both saccone jolys because j questioned why they were working with The Sun newspaper. Blocked by Tanya Burr because I asked why she upgraded her Tiffany engagement ring before she was even married and also Gabby from Velvetgh0st because I liked a tweet that said she was a bleep 😂

• Haha
I'm amazed at how many of these people manage their own social media. I assumed most would get PR folk to do it?

Why Renee Zellwegger? :ROFLMAO:
She was on the plane and being all secretive about her being on there, this was in between Bridget Jones and she was tiny!
she kept demanding the masseuse on board (back in the day) come and massage her feet and my mum kept saying that sorry it wasn’t company policy and she’d have more privacy in the specified galley... she whipped off her hat and glasses and shouted don’t you know who I am!
even though of course my mum did she had the passenger list, she was abit irate to start with.
I was sat next to her and actually after she calmed down she was really lovely!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Had minor beef with Jodie Marsh, she blocked me after I made a comment about her 🤣
What did you say to her? I was blocked by her too and I've also had issues with her about 12 years ago in a nightclub
I told her to stop insinuating disgusting things and dragging her ex husbands name through the mud, and for an anti bully ambassador she sure has no problem with her fans attacking him online

what did you say to her? 🤣
I just commented about her hair on Facebook or twitter and she called me out. It wasn't even a nasty comment. She expected to jump the toilet queue in the nightclub because of who she was.

Reactions: 2