Ever had celebrity beef?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I called a Labour MP out on Twitter for being racist and she quote tweeted me and got her celeb mates to gang up on me - Robert Webb from Peep Show (which I love annoyingly) told me to duck off. It’s funny how these celebrities or public figures care more about being called racist than actually not being racist.

also Caitlin Moran blocked me which I enjoy because she’s also trash.

She made a programme about her living on a council estate , I know a person who lived on the estate with her and the community was not happy how they were portrayed. She is not well liked in the area at all apparently .

Reactions: 1
Not a "celebrity" (well, she probably thinks she is), but a TV reporter blocked me for asking why she was using old footage for one of her "reports" and making stuff up. I wasn't the first to call her out, and won't be the last!

Bobby Davro. He had the wrong number and repeatedly phoned my house number years ago thinking he'd got a fan. I'd just put the baby down for a nap. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not celebrity beef per se, however Nick Knowles walked past me and scowled, his energy was terrible. I literally made seconds of eye contact with him and he looked at me as though I were dirt! Not pleasant!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
This is before social media... I had beef with Fran Healy from Travis, who before he started being influenced by Bob Geldof and chums was actually a decent guy (the whole band were lovely they recognised fans and chatted etc). He had a disagreement with something a friend of mine said to him outside a gig and because I was friends with her he decided I must agree with her (I didn't) and cut me off too. I think the rest of the band were embarrassed by his hissy fit.

Reactions: 3
I know someone that had one with Stan Collymore. He said the classic 'don't you know who i am' i believe it was taking a picture.
He blocked me on twitter.

Ricahrd Branson also blocked me years ago for putting a picture of a mountain goat with a beard in a pic collage with him and saying it was his twin brother 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
On the upside Danny Dyer liked one of my tweets a few years ago. I nearly lost my life from the excitement 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Every Friday night, I watch the old reruns of Top Of The Pops on BBC4. There’s a whole gang of us on Twitter that tweet along, talking about the music, what was going on in our lives at the time- it was a real high point of the week during Covid lockdowns.

The last few weeks have been showing episodes from autumn 1992 which means we have been subjected to the godawful and utterly forgettable Undercover and their ‘singer’, who has more or less blocked every single one of us.

Reactions: 2
I am blocked on Instagram by Edward Enninful, the Editor in Chief at Vogue magazine!! A publication I don’t, and never have, read.
A year or so ago he said he was racially profiled by a security guard as he was walking into the office (told to use the back entrance or something). As well as sharing it on Instagram (as a white woman I can’t imagine how it would feel to be racially profiled) he complained to the company who employed the guard and the guard was subsequently sacked.
I commented on Mr Enninful’s page saying that someone with his power could have made this into a positive change by providing unconscious bias training and racial awareness training which could have really helped the guard; instead he’s now possibly unemployable and unable to pay his bills. He blocked me immediately.

I am blocked on Instagram by Edward Enninful, the Editor in Chief at Vogue magazine!! A publication I don’t, and never have, read.
A year or so ago he said he was racially profiled by a security guard as he was walking into the office (told to use the back entrance or something). As well as sharing it on Instagram (as a white woman I can’t imagine how it would feel to be racially profiled) he complained to the company who employed the guard and the guard was subsequently sacked.
I commented on Mr Enninful’s page saying that someone with his power could have made this into a positive change by providing unconscious bias training and racial awareness training which could have really helped the guard; instead he’s now possibly unemployable and unable to pay his bills. He blocked me immediately.
I do think him blocking you was harsh but you basically told him he should have helped a racist .

He blocked me on twitter.

Ricahrd Branson also blocked me years ago for putting a picture of a mountain goat with a beard in a pic collage with him and saying it was his twin brother 😂
Just incase you all want to see the picture of Richard and his twin brother :D
BDB731BC-6B6D-48B8-B84A-B0F35A9E8A23.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Other half had a right good fall out with Jonathan Davies on Twitter over the football. He failed to argue his point, stamped his feet a lot and then blocked him. From what I've heard he's rather like that in real life though.

I used to have beef with Joe Tracini (hollyoaks, social media videos, son of pasquale) I knew him as a teenager and he was bleeping awful. Would comment on my friends tits all the time and call her fat and basically humiliate people to get a laugh (pulled a boys chair out from behind him when he sat down on his first day at a new school so he smashed his head and cried. Which is worse when you consider Joe knew the boy already and knew he’d been bullied for years). Then a few years later at a party we were discussing that he might turn up and how much we all thought he was a bleep, then opened a door and he was stood the other side and had clearly heard us but just scuttled off.

I will say that I hold no ill will anymore, we were all teenagers and all desperately trying to impress people I’m sure and I don’t think it’s fair to judge him based on teenage behaviour especially as he seems to have mental health issues.

My friend has beef with Daniella Westbrook too. She’s a chef and Daniella once sent the same steak back four times asking for it to be cooked more and made a waitress cry. My friend said she essentially just pushed down on the steak and cooked it til it was boot leather and it finally met her standards.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Bloody hell..where do I start!

Alice bleeping Evans
Katie skanky Price
Sinkboy Carl (skankys fella)
Jodi animal abuser Marsh
Danniella polo Westbrook
Hannah (captain Tom's grifter daughter)

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: