Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Happyvalley

VIP Member
I got blocked by Saira Khan from The Apprentice and Loose Women. She made a comment on Twitter saying listening to her nanny read the bedtime story to her kids was painful because she was monotone. I replied saying that was a bit nasty and that the nanny might be upset by that comment if she reads it. She spat straight back asking me if I was holier than thou? I replied no, just not nasty about someone reading my kids a bedtime story on Twitter, maybe take a break from tweeting and read to them yourself? Blocked immediately 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Makaraka

VIP Member
Hahahaha what happened with Arg?
He was at a nightclub “making an appearance” I live in little town and we used to only have 2 nightclubs and one of them used to have *meet and greets*
I was there anyway regardless of wanting to meet him and I was queuing for the bar and one of his people came up to me and asked if I’d like to meet him as he wanted me to join his “private party”
I said there’s no way I wanna meet that slimy overweight fucker (not my finest moment, I promise I’m not a fat shamer, I was only 18 at the time)
And they must of told him what I said because he came out to have a go at me and said I’d was ungrateful because there was 100’s of girls jumping at the chance for this opportunity.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Alex Curran spat at my Mum once 🤣
Ashley James blocked me because I asked how big her feet were, first she asked me if I liked tearing people down about their body parts. I replied saying I was just wondering cos I have big feet as well and she said 'size 6' and blocked me 🤣🤣 mine are a 7 hun dont get so defensive!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

Pinkygirlz

When I was at college doing customer service course we were volunteering at the bbc good food show. I was working the front house in the largest show room, checking tickets and so on, when it was time for show time I closed the doors and stood there watching Jamie Oliver’s cooking demonstration and about 29 minutes in and women appears at the door, saddled with bags and with what looked like her mum. I stepped outside to tell her I wasn’t allowed to let her in as the show had already started, and did she even have a ticket, to which she replied she didn’t and that “DIDNT I KNOW WHO SHE WAS” I told her I’m sorry, but without a ticket I wouldn’t be allow to let her in. Her and her mother pushed pass me and stormed into the room, me closely following behind them, Jamie hearing all this said that’s my wife and he then spent the rest of the show taking the piss. He made out it was one big joke, but both him and jules are nasty stuck up morons, that never apologised once for their behaviour! Like I was suppose to know who the fuck Jamie Oliver was fucking (this was before they were married or had kids)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 58

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Regarding Alex Curran spitting at my Mum - she was best friends with my older sister in year 8 and Alex convinced my sister to skive off school (knowing my sister she was probs already well up for it) my Mum found out and said to Alex when she next seen her 'ey, dont you be getting my daughter to bunk off school' so Alex spat at my Mum 😭🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

The King in the North

What did you say?!!!
I said they were Zionists that were ignoring the rampant antisemitism in the Conservative party.

I also said that Rachel Riley was antisemitic herself, because she said that she didnt look like a typical Jew and she made a joke about being belong to an Aryan race. Which is the same thing that Hitler belonged too and the reason why so many Jews were killed in the Holocaust.

They also supported Boris, who wrote a novel, where he described a Jewish businessman as being snake like, greedy, curly hair and hooked noses.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

The King in the North

Rachel Riley and Tracey Ann Oberman on Twitter. Both of them were threatening to sue me in court, then retracted their statements, when they realised it couldn't go anywhere.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Pinkblush

VIP Member
Quite a few years ago I was standing behind charlotte crosby waiting to check in at the malmaison hotel in manchester and she let out a really loud fart. She put her hand against the back of her shorts for a few seconds then smelled it and went 'ugh, that smells of rotten eggs (it did too). She then licked said hand and said ' funny how I can't taste it though' 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

thatstupidcat

I had beef with literal celebrity beef: a steak cooked by Jamie Oliver’s Barbecoa restaurant.

It was a bit shit (gristly and well done when I asked for rare) with those dried lardy “triple cooked” chips, served on a not-a-plate and charged through the nose for it. Service was crap too. Blocked on Twitter when I pointed it out.

Always thought it was rich Mr Slobby whinged about the fat in children’s school meals when I got served an entire cohort’s worth of gristle on a piece of bloody tile in one of his restaurants.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Dandylion1

VIP Member
Does anyone remember Micheal winner? Well years and years ago I had started a business and was asking celebrities if they could re tweet my website 😂 (cringe) and Micheal winner said “why would I share your tatty shit” 😮🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Gemgemgemgem

A driver was driving (badly) while talking on his phone, and he almost drove into the side of my car as drifted into my lane. I beeped the horn just to make the driver aware i was there etc. Driver then proceeds to give me abuse, tailgating, shouting stuff (with his windows wound up?!!). It was Peter Andre. I loved him before that incident.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Glamourelle

Not me personally but when I was at uni, my friend once tweeted something negative about Kim Kardashian (can’t remember what he said as it was around ten years ago now and it’s not coming up on google!). She retweeted it and told all of her followers to pray for him hahahahaha 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Calabria

VIP Member
I was in the middle of tweeting with Vodafone to sort out an issue they’d been trying to fix for ages, and I got really annoyed when they stopped replying and I saw they were busy tweeting Chris O’Dowd buttering him up by saying that if he messaged they could sort him out with a new phone etc etc so I sent another tweet saying “that’s right, ignore your PAYING CUSTOMERS” and Chris blocked me 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
God I hate him😂

Hahaha Did you hurt poor Dan’s feelings 🤣 he another idiot
What did you say to them both
I told Wootton he was nasty cunt for his bullying of Nadine Coyle. Can’t remember what happened with Brookstein, probably told him he was a talentless twat or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
I used to work in a hotel when I was really young and once was taking food up to a room. This person was really rude (could hear him moaning before the door opened) and complained that the food took too long, that we were all useless and should learn how to treat people of a certain status. I said I’m not the chef and if he wanted it to be quicker next time maybe he shouldn’t be such a nob. I left shortly after. It was Jeremy Kyle 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Alex Curran/Gerard is just a thoroughly unpleasant person. No one has a good word to say about her.

Ive been blocked on Twitter by both Dan Wootton and Steve Brookstein.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
I've not personally had any beef with a celeb but I'm definitely going to find this thread interesting! Can't wait to see all the ridiculous reasons you've been blocked :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Gabby/Velvegh0st blocked me because I called her an idiot for ruining Toy Story 3 for me hahaha she tweeted spoilers like the day it came out

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Itsallaboutmememe

Chatty Member
Myleene klass once had a pop cos I said something on Twitter about how did we all manage to get pregnant,give birth and bring up kids before she started breeding?
I stand by what I said-women have been dropping sprogs long before she did and managed

Reactions: 23

LittleMy

VIP Member
Jonathan Joly blocked me on Twitter because I called him and his wife cruel c*nts for giving their children cold showers to punish them for being children. Dickhead.

He’s not a celebrity though, he’s a prat who exploits his children for money and internet fame.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I was blocked by Chris Ingham on twitter because I said I didn't believe him when he released that shit statement before he deactivated.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22