Eve Cornwell #2 Sacked off the law, what exactly does she even do anymore?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I have similar thoughts and then I take my ADHD meds and it all goes away :whistle:

Reactions: 1
Really happy for her, this feels like it was always her plan, to come back with a big announcement. 'Fiancee era' is a bit cringe though 😅

Reactions: 2
I didn’t realise she got engaged, how exciting!

I stopped following her a while ago as I was mostly interested in the uni content whilst I was still at uni, but her fiancĂ©e’s TikTok just popped up of their “engaygimoon”. I hope it all goes swimmingly and I would be quite intrigued to see some wedding content!

She’s back to short form content !!! I randomly saw a video and ignored it and then thought it was a fever dream that she’s back, but she’s posted three reels so far

• Wow
She’s back to short form content !!! I randomly saw a video and ignored it and then thought it was a fever dream that she’s back, but she’s posted three reels so far
Well she seems lowkey insufferable

Reactions: 4
"nobody has confidence
because, it is losing embarrassment
any insecurity
you have to be tough
but you have to do some work everyday
because nobody is as interested
in what you're doing next
than you are"

...Was she drunk when she wrote this? The irony of these washed-up influencers blathering about crippling perfectionism when this is the kind of mess they choose to post.

Reactions: 13
What happened to her voice? She talks very different from how I remember

I do like the editing on her latest reel tho

What happened to her voice? She talks very different from how I remember

I do like the editing on her latest reel tho
Definitely sounds different, deeper voice somehow? Maybe she's putting it on the video for some reason?

Also, did you know Eve is queer? She never mentions it though.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It sounds deeper and weirdly American? Or like a mixed accent? I wonder if her job now means she speaks to a lot of people who have English as a second language?
I would have guessed she had Invisalign but that would be a no

I still love her „cinematography“ and I don’t think there is anything like „too much“ queer content, but I hate this pseudo-deep preachy content, she seems to be into nowadays. I always loved her „down to earth“, „authentic“ vibe. This vibe of just figuring everything out. I don’t buy it at all that she has it all figured out now.

Reactions: 9
I still love her „cinematography“ and I don’t think there is anything like „too much“ queer content, but I hate this pseudo-deep preachy content, she seems to be into nowadays. I always loved her „down to earth“, „authentic“ vibe. This vibe of just figuring everything out. I don’t buy it at all that she has it all figured out now.
Yes I think that‘s it what is bothering me the most too, she‘s become soooo preachy!! generally i don‘t mind the things she talks about, just annoyed by the way she does it lmao

i don‘t know she sadly completely lost her authenticity to me, which is what drew me to her in the first place

Reactions: 6
I haaaate this interview-like format she’s doing with these reels

it’s giving she has a big ego which is a bit ironic when she’s talking about how she went through an ego death

Reactions: 9
Also tagging two brands in her reel when she has a storied history of being a paid shill and ran undeclared ads all the time doesn't exactly scream "authentic" during this self-absorbed documentary-style interview reel.

It just makes it obvious that she reappeared purely to desperately and shamelessly hop back on the sponsor money train again.

Reactions: 5
She’s managed to outdo her already cringey recent LinkedIn posts with these ‘motivational’ short form reels aka adverts. Everything gets constantly spun into some sort of extreme triumph against adversity with the implicit message that you can do the same if you buy her tit / follow her message. It’s actually remarkable how little she has to say substantively about any of the social topics she raises (LGBT issues, socioeconomic gaps, etc) since they are all wrapped up in the context of her own narcissism

Reactions: 7