Eve Cornwell #2 Sacked off the law, what exactly does she even do anymore?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are Eve and her girlfriend no longer together? She deleted all of their romantic pictures...

do you guys mean on instagram? for me it says they follow each other. feel sorry for her if they broke up, would explain her complete silence on social media

Reactions: 1
do you guys mean on instagram? for me it says they follow each other. feel sorry for her if they broke up, would explain her complete silence on social media
What’s her gf’s account @, I might just be looking at the wrong thing

Also included some stuff she’s been tagged in recently, mostly because I hate the hair

Attachments

Yeah it all seems to still be there when I look too including the photo she uploaded right at the start of their relationship where you can basically see right up her girlfriend's fanny!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
was watching one of her lpc study vlogs for some motivation a few days ago and I just enjoy them so much. miss her content like that tbh.

Reactions: 5
5 months ago , as this prompted me to check, her last insta post was September. I hope she’s alright
Not the easiest going from an MC firm hours with Youtube to a 9-5 in a different field. Probably burned out.

Ooo her bio says on a social media break till summer 23. Wonder what AD she’s cold back with 😂😂
Squarespace.

I was curious about her old flatmates and one is a in IP ($$$) and the other I think got a TC finally.

Reactions: 3
she's quite active on linkedin - I have a little snoop from time to time 😂
oh no, did she become a LinkedIn influencer? …That’s a new low, maybe it’s just me but I side eye the LinkedIn ‘motivational speaker‘ crowd harder than actual influencers 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
watch her come back with a pretentious 20 minute thinkpiece about how she‘s the only person ever to take a social media break (don‘t even judge her for doing it it may help her a lot and i think it can be genuinely good, but eve in the past has always managed to act like she‘s the first Person ever to experience something)

Reactions: 7