Eve Cornwell #2 Sacked off the law, what exactly does she even do anymore?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i thought a 'social media break' meant to stop any sort of access to websites like IG or Twitter, and whilst it's true that she hasn't posted anything, she's been indeed actively engaging to posts (liking pictures from the93percentclub, congratulating ruby on her oxford acceptance, wishing happy birthday to jade...) so she's just watching other people from a dark corner of the room lol

Reactions: 3
i thought a 'social media break' meant to stop any sort of access to websites like IG or Twitter, and whilst it's true that she hasn't posted anything, she's been indeed actively engaging to posts (liking pictures from the93percentclub, congratulating ruby on her oxford acceptance, wishing happy birthday to jade...) so she's just watching other people from a dark corner of the room lol
Sounds like a creepy dude in a dark chamber when she just uses it like a regular user. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I follow her GF and they’re on holiday in Croatia now, I completely forgot about Eve until I saw her on her gfs Instagram

Reactions: 1
I follow her GF and they’re on holiday in Croatia now, I completely forgot about Eve until I saw her on her gfs Instagram
You're lucky her GF hasn't blocked you. I used to follow her, never posted any comments to her or anything weird and one day she randomly deleted me. I presume she was looking through who was viewing her stories, didn't recognise me and gave me the chop. Seemed harsh but ok.

Reactions: 2
You're lucky her GF hasn't blocked you. I used to follow her, never posted any comments to her or anything weird and one day she randomly deleted me. I presume she was looking through who was viewing her stories, didn't recognise me and gave me the chop. Seemed harsh but ok.
Same here.

Do you guys think she‘s gonna make a youtube comeback?? I think she may have realised that she enjoys using social media like a regular person

Do you guys think she‘s gonna make a youtube comeback?? I think she may have realised that she enjoys using social media like a regular person
I'm sure she'll be back and make a big production out of being gone as though anyone really noticed. There'll no doubt be a video titled something like "where i've been" (no capital letters, because even influencers who hold themselves up as the height of academic intellect are allergic to those) in which she says she was "burnt out" from being paid ad money to copy other people's content in a half-assed video once every few months. She'll say that the time away from social media to recharge and reset has renewed her passion for making videos, then she'll just make the same old tit again before losing interest.

She'd be better off just sticking a fork in the influencer thing for her own sake. Her content has been godawful and she clearly has no ideas of her own or any particular interest in creating content for herself. For the dwindling audience she attracts, she'd be better off just enjoying herself in her free time rather than trying desperately to be Emma Chamberlain or ripping off Legal Eagle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I'm sure she'll be back and make a big production out of being gone as though anyone really noticed. There'll no doubt be a video titled something like "where i've been" (no capital letters, because even influencers who hold themselves up as the height of academic intellect are allergic to those) in which she says she was "burnt out" from being paid ad money to copy other people's content in a half-assed video once every few months. She'll say that the time away from social media to recharge and reset has renewed her passion for making videos, then she'll just make the same old tit again before losing interest.

She'd be better off just sticking a fork in the influencer thing for her own sake. Her content has been godawful and she clearly has no ideas of her own or any particular interest in creating content for herself. For the dwindling audience she attracts, she'd be better off just enjoying herself in her free time rather than trying desperately to be Emma Chamberlain or ripping off Legal Eagle.
I think this is likely to be spot on. She clearly had no idea what sort of content she could make once she had graduated. Her uni vlogs were interesting because we were following her on a clear path towards getting a law degree then LPC/training contract etc. Once those things had been done the whole point of her channel just fell away. She should take a leaf out of Eve Bennett's book who I understand has basically said that she will be winding down her YouTube now that she has got her job in journalism which is probably the right thing to do for her.

she said she'd be back on social media this summer, yet she's nowhere to be seen :/
Maybe she's realised that she's not actually very interesting anymore since she gave up law. Nobody cares about her job in a documents company or whatever it is she does now. Maybe she's also realised that being gay is not really an interesting enough selling point either. Nobody cares Eve, it's not 1982 being gay is just accepted without any fuss these days and is not an 'character' thing anymore than being straight is.

I imagine she thought if she took an Emma Chamberlain hiatus, she'd be inundated with tens of thousands of comments crying for her to come back with new content, instead she got like 5 comments asking where she was, since nobody really cares and her small window of relevance closed a long time ago.

Hopefully she realised that not everyone needs to be an influencer, especially if they have no creative talent. It's cool to just go to work and enjoy your free time doing something you actually enjoy instead of lazily copying other people's content between undeclared ads.

I would really love to see Eve back, but uni Eve, because i feel so detached from her atm (affording living alone in London already in her 20s, having a corporate job, going on holiday to top destinations like Greece...)
I mean I'm no longer a uni student either, but back then during her student life she seemed very down to earth, relatable and her videos were very creatively edited

Reactions: 4
I would really love to see Eve back, but uni Eve, because i feel so detached from her atm (affording living alone in London already in her 20s, having a corporate job, going on holiday to top destinations like Greece...)
I mean I'm no longer a uni student either, but back then during her student life she seemed very down to earth, relatable and her videos were very creatively edited
i feel the same!! it‘s when i saw her go on super expensive weekend get-aways i was like ok wow 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
A year later and she’s posted this lols
the way I ran here!! happy for her but surprised haha i didn‘t think they would get engaged/ married (so soon). but it looks Like a beautiful proposal & her fiancée is stunning, good for her. by now I‘m pretty sure she won‘t come back to youtube.

I didn’t think they even lived together? I thought it was weird when she moved into that flat by herself
I always got the vibe that Eve was way more in to her girlfriend that her girlfriend was in to her. Obviously I have no idea if that is true or not but I can't help but feel that this may be the case and that this won't last...