Eve Bennett - study YouTuber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks she can because her sister is under 18 so I believe (someone correct me if I'm wrong) she can mix between the two houses.
But that only applies to her sister not to eve. She’s over 18 so she’s an adult, she doesn’t need to see both parents at Christmas (I haven’t seen both of my divorced parents) Or she should have done it yesterday when it was allowed. Eve just thinks she can do what she wants and she always makes out like having divorced parents is the worst thing in the world

Reactions: 15
But that only applies to her sister not to eve. She’s over 18 so she’s an adult, she doesn’t need to see both parents at Christmas (I haven’t seen both of my divorced parents) Or she should have done it yesterday when it was allowed. Eve just thinks she can do what she wants and she always makes out like having divorced parents is the worst thing in the world
That's my whole point - she thinks the rules apply to her as well but they don't.

Reactions: 10
And she doesn’t seem to grasp that the reason that is is because 1. her sister is less at risk of catching spreading covid because she’s young (apparently) and 2. She’s under 18 so still a child in joint custody

Reactions: 9
Yeah, I think Eve's parents have a decent relationship so she just sees it as her sister being allowed to go freely between houses when custody is legally being upheld in order to avoid arguments between divorced couples. I don't think she's understanding the nuance here and just sees it as unfair to her.

Reactions: 10
Apparently she spent yesterday (household mixing allowed) with her dad and is with her mum today so ‘technically’ she’s not breaking any rules :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Her fashion sense too 🤮 What is that combo she is wearing today?
My boyfriend couldn't see his dad, but his younger sister (16) could because those are the rules. Make me so mad that collectively we are all following the rules and self-entitled people like her just come and break them.
Her content is so boring now, too.

Reactions: 7
I hate how she’s doing the whole “I found myself on my year abroad” when really she lived in Berlin for 4 months and started listening to different music😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not sure if it’s just me, but I find it so tacky “influencers” showing off the presents they got for Christmas (or birthdays)... it’s not nice to brag, especially this year, when a lot of people probably couldn’t afford to buy presents for their loved ones, or didn’t get anything

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I hate how she’s doing the whole “I found myself on my year abroad” when really she lived in Berlin for 4 months and started listening to different music😂
I went abroad for the same time as Eve and would never pull that card, it's just embarrassing and pretentious😂😂 Only thing she found is every way to break the covid rules whoooops

Not sure if it’s just me, but I find it so tacky “influencers” showing off the presents they got for Christmas (or birthdays)... it’s not nice to brag, especially this year, when a lot of people probably couldn’t afford to buy presents for their loved ones, or didn’t get anything
She is SO look at me and all I have. Her birthday is the same day as mine, and I'm dreading the pity show she is going to drag out because she can't go away.

Reactions: 5
The review of her year truly highlights why she should be the last person to complain about covid.

I think she probably met up with more people this year than all of us on this thread combined. Plus she’s been to multiple countries, cities, events etc and then she claims covid was given to her at work when she’s posted several pictures where she wasn’t social distancing?! How stupid and self centered is she?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The audacity to say what a tit year she’s had when her pandemic year looks more exciting than a normal year for me 🌝

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The fact she has enough material to even do a round up of her year is saying something! Mine would just be me sitting at home or at work, a bit like that montage of Bella sitting at her window in Twilight. As some mentioned above, the pictures of her not social distancing and the comments about the person giving her covid annoyed me. Does she think the rest of us have lived the same way as her this year? Is she totally oblivious?

Reactions: 26
Wtf lol it's actually quite mad how different her version of a low-key, bleak year is to how I've spent my year.
E0268D3F-8330-4A58-8E09-6C8EB99F55E2.png
2FEEFC2F-B79F-4431-8329-9BC61A580E02.png

like sorry but I'm actually in shock?? I haven't stepped foot back in a pub since March and haven't visited anywhere outside my local area. Yet eves been to Edinburgh, Cornwall, center parcs, Stratford, Cornwall again, Manchester, Edinburgh again, Glasgow, Berlin, Hamburg, Poland and back home again. And we're expected to feel so sorry for her that she's had it a bit rough 🥺💔 Jesus I'd love to see a busy year for her if this is how she gets about during a global pandemic

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
eves been to Edinburgh, Cornwall, center parcs, Stratford, Cornwall again, Manchester, Edinburgh again, Glasgow, Berlin, Hamburg, Poland and back home again.
God this list really brings it home for me, I dont travel that much in an average year 😭 What is she actually chatting "2020s been rough" are you joking???

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.