Eve Bennett - study YouTuber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My flat mate is trying to get a flight home for Christmas but it’s been cancelled and rearranged 3 times. I know it’s mean but I hope Eve can’t come home because it’s not fair that she can just do whatever the duck she wants, spread covid about and then go home and not isolate
Mte, people have been waiting months to get home to Australia with numerous cancelled flights and thousands of dollars in flight changes lost. I know we are an isolated island so flights are more difficult but it annoys me people can just travel to other countries for no good reason, especially when those countries are doing much worse with the pandemic (UK) and the risk of COVID is much higher. If I were her I would get on the first flight out of Berlin possible in fear that my flight would be canceled. Leaving it so close to Christmas is madness.

Reactions: 7
Honestly wish she stopped complaining, I haven’t been able to see my close family/fly home since January 😑 She’s so lucky she was actually able to go to Germany

Reactions: 10
this 👏🏻

I just can’t understand how she seems to care so little about her family?
My gran lives in Wales and I currently live in Germany, so I’m in a similar position but I would absolutely not risk it? My only maybe-I-go-and-see-her was if I were able to isolate for 10 days at home and then drive over (via Tunnel so as little outside contact as possible) and then self-isolate for further 4 days ... but obviously that’s not possible because I have a job and can’t just leave for at 3 weeks?
Bit OT but she’s truly annoying me.
I’ve said it a few pages back but I also hope she won’t make it home. Just so she finally realises how privileged and fortunate she was all along.

• Heart
Screenshot_20201124-083209.png

According to her Twitter it costs £130 for her to move her flight, and a private test according to the BBC costs between £65 and £130... so she's really just paid up to £260 on a whim?! and she wonders why people complain that she's money hungry when everything is Ad Ad Ad

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Honestly she would've surely been better saving that Money and just going to visit Berlin next Christmas when she'll be able to do more.

Reactions: 6
Posting her exact departure and arrival times and location seems a bit dim of her too... silly person. So desperate for attention that she screenshots her booking to prove she can go home... why?! Does she want praise?

I felt sorry for her last year with her mental health issues and feeling down but this year she is being completely tone deaf and privileged. I’m not against her going home but do we really need a daily blow by blow update of her plight?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
does she understand that most of the time it takes around 4 days to get the results of a private test lmao

I don’t get it, I know life is short and all that and you’ve got to take opportunities as they come but Berlin will still be here after the pandemic! If I was her, I’d want to spend as much time as I could with my family. She hasn’t seen them in however long. Also, is she still meant to be going to Argentina?? If so, then I’d want as much family time before I go to the other side of the world.

Reactions: 3
I don’t get it, I know life is short and all that and you’ve got to take opportunities as they come but Berlin will still be here after the pandemic! If I was her, I’d want to spend as much time as I could with my family. She hasn’t seen them in however long. Also, is she still meant to be going to Argentina?? If so, then I’d want as much family time before I go to the other side of the world.
Pretty sure Argentina was cancelled. She was asking about places in Spain a couple weeks ago (and moaning about it)

Reactions: 1
Is it mean to hope that her Covid test comes back Positive so she has to self isolate over Xmas? 🙊🙈 I know it's unlikely but it would serve her right for acting like shes now invincible

Reactions: 5
It really does all come up sunshine for her doesn’t it! She got to go to Germany during a pandemic, got her internships and now just as she’s planning to go home the reduced Covid isolation period comes in! Can’t she see how nicely it’s worked for her?!

Also what exactly is she planning on doing while Germany remains in lockdown?! Walking round with her eyes closed, I swear 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t understand why she would want to stay in Berlin if she’s not doing and internship and they are on lockdown. I would want to be back in the Uk with my family as soon as possible to know that I would definitely be able to come back. What if her flight gets cancelled and then she has to isolate over Christmas? And the “I’ve already had covid” excuse is stupid, there’s no evidence that you can’t get it again, or pass it on to others. And paying for a test so she doesn’t have to isolate for as long, when she didn’t get a second test after having covid to prove she was negative just shows her priorities

Reactions: 8
I wonder how long she has rented the flat for, can she afford to be stranded over Christmas? It’s a possibility...

Reactions: 3
Ya know people might buy that she’s super into fabletics if she stopped posing in a way that makes it super obvious she’s sucking in to make her figure better. I’ve got a pretty similar body shape to eve and I do the exact same thing if I’m taking a full body pic but it so obviously uncomfortable

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’d like to see Oxford take her to task on this one.
I’ve disciplined staff members for coming to work with symptoms after a positive test and 14 day isolation as company guidelines say to stay at home.

She is not a good reflection of their institution.

Reactions: 10
She’s complaining again about kids under 18 being able to move between their parents but she can’t - Eve you have literally moved out, you have been part of your own household in Berlin for months. And she says “fair play if I’ve move out” - But you have moved out, it makes no sense. My parents are divorced and I’m not seeing my Dad when I come home from uni at Christmas because I don’t want to risk it. It makes no sense why eve is complaining anyway because you can see 3 households, no one is stopping her going to her dads
EB1FB1C7-481D-49B7-9A51-6E23ADC57880.png
FE3F7F0C-98C3-46C3-BFF1-2EC9D10F76EC.png

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.