Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wastelandbaby

The fact she has enough material to even do a round up of her year is saying something! Mine would just be me sitting at home or at work, a bit like that montage of Bella sitting at her window in Twilight. As some mentioned above, the pictures of her not social distancing and the comments about the person giving her covid annoyed me. Does she think the rest of us have lived the same way as her this year? Is she totally oblivious?

Reactions: 26

peterbread

Sorry but I have family in the EU if something were to happen to anyone in my family we wouldn't be able to go out to them now, yet Eve has a stress rash because she can't go and work in a bar in the south of Spain which she hadn't even planned yet even though she was expecting to go in January.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Dear Reader

Did anyone see this really awkward twitter convo she had with Liv on twitter?
Fair play to Liv for being blunt, respecting the sadness everyone was feeling last night and not entertaining Eve's ignorant, self-centred ramblings. You can tell Eve was expecting her to agree with her and that Liv's response knocked her. Her responses, trying to laugh it off with emojis and improper spelling whilst Liv was just having none of it is so embarrassing.
Read the room Eve!! People are upset, she tweets commentary about COVID like it's Strictly. She is so far removed and, again, this convo was so embarrassing to read

EDIT - yes, it really does just end with Eve being doing her classic 'hahaha' which she likes to pull out of the hat when people are devastated and upset. I'm sorry but she's a bitch

Attachments

eve bennett #2: pretending to be an academic so she can travel abroad during a pandemic. borrowed from the one i submitted for Jade's newest thread a few days ago but it still fits

• Haha

Wickedtown

VIP Member
Yet she was just complaining about all the "hate" she's getting in her comments/replies to tweets etc. Personally I use tattle as a way to vent about people instead of posting in peoples comment sections ... so which would she rather her viewers do?
and how is she gonna say it's stalking when these influencers are literally paid to share the minutiae of their days with the internet, everything I know about you is shite you've deemed interesting enough to share on your public platform eve luv 😭

• Heart
Watching Eve’s latest vlog. She is acting if she has been to the moon!! Saying her family haven’t done anything these last few months whereas OMG she lived in a different city and OMG had TWO different jobs. Like first of all, don’t look down on your family for having ‘simple’ lives. Secondly, you literally went to Berlin. Extremely similar culture, lots of people can speak English, and you are barely in a different time zone to the UK. Yes you had two jobs; I know a huge amount of people who had two jobs to support themselves whilst at university. Yes you caught Covid, so have millions of others.

She needs to get over herself. She is really radiating the gap year vibes. Despite not even making it to a year, nor any true solo travelling. Hardly life changing events Eve

peterbread

It kind of irks me the way she uses social media to try and get internships. Like she puts up an instagram story saying "anyone know any good internships in Spain?' Normal people will do their own research into internships, contact companies and organisations and it may take them weeks to find an internship. Eve thinks she can bypass that because she has a lot of followers, so she can just get someone else to give it to her. It's always come across as a bit entitled, and like she expects everything to be handed to her whilst everyone else has to actually get stuff the proper way.

• Angry

Magallanes

On her Instagram story she thinks she got a job she just had an interview for in Spanish. I’m all for feeling confident after an interview but I’m not sure I’d put it on my social media - what if she doesn’t get it now? She could have kept it to close friends and family and then if she didn’t get it, you don’t have a load of people asking about it 😬
i just saw that IG story and well, i'm speechless
i've been unemployed since march, but i've recently found a part-time job in retail, it's only 6€/h (welcome to spain, eve) so it's impossible for me to live anywhere besides by parents' home...and she just had a phone call (with very bad Spanish skills according to her) and got a job here? and she doesn't even realise her own privilege...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

nissigossips

Is she ..... really complaining about her landlord asking for her to send her flat key back to Germany

"Thats landlords for you"

Oh baby I wish all my landlord asked for was the key back, instead we had to live without heating for two months because our landlord refused to fix the boiler and we were scared wed be evicted in the middle of the pandemic if we called the council to report them

• Heart

Super_Berry

VIP Member
Its when she goes on about not knowing what time or channel Loose Women is on but then a few mins later says she loves daytime TV like This Morning. Its on straight after it so surely she at least knows it's on ITV!

• Haha

nissigossips

Screenshot_20201006-095017.png

OK so this is nowhere near as big a gripe as her not social distanceing etc but imagine thinking your SO special that you have to keep your vsco filters a secret 🤣🤣🤣 She's so up herself

• Haha

Kcn

Chatty Member
She talked about her ‘summer of fun’ (or words to that effect) being ruined. What a shame. People have been dying and are seriously ill from this disease but she’s annoyed because she can’t drink past 11. She should be thankful that she got to Berlin, my year abroad has been postponed for a year, with no guarantees of it going ahead next year either. I think she should just be grateful that her degree is still on track and that she’s Covid free.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Welshgal

VIP Member
The review of her year truly highlights why she should be the last person to complain about covid.

I think she probably met up with more people this year than all of us on this thread combined. Plus she’s been to multiple countries, cities, events etc and then she claims covid was given to her at work when she’s posted several pictures where she wasn’t social distancing?! How stupid and self centered is she?

• Heart

wastelandbaby

Did anyone see this really awkward twitter convo she had with Liv on twitter?
Fair play to Liv for being blunt, respecting the sadness everyone was feeling last night and not entertaining Eve's ignorant, self-centred ramblings. You can tell Eve was expecting her to agree with her and that Liv's response knocked her. Her responses, trying to laugh it off with emojis and improper spelling whilst Liv was just having none of it is so embarrassing.
Read the room Eve!! People are upset, she tweets commentary about COVID like it's Strictly. She is so far removed and, again, this convo was so embarrassing to read

EDIT - yes, it really does just end with Eve being doing her classic 'hahaha' which she likes to pull out of the hat when people are devastated and upset. I'm sorry but she's a bitch
I hadn't seen this but this irritates me so much. Liv is spot on with this. I don't know how Eve has the nerve to preach positivity when a) she is in tier 3 and still planning on seeing all her family b) she has done nothing this year but complain, despite still being able to go on her year abroad.

wastelandbaby

"I look cool, a bit too edgy for West Bromwich" - Is her only personality trait being better than everyone else in her home town?

• Haha