Eve Bennett - study YouTuber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its when she goes on about not knowing what time or channel Loose Women is on but then a few mins later says she loves daytime TV like This Morning. Its on straight after it so surely she at least knows it's on ITV!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She thinks she has an underactive thyroid lol. Has she considered the fact her diet is tit and (she said this in the same video!) she only drinks diet coke and coffee 🤣 I would also be tired and gain loads of weight if I ate / drank like she does

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She thinks she has an underactive thyroid lol. Has she considered the fact her diet is tit and (she said this in the same video!) she only drinks diet coke and coffee 🤣 I would also be tired and gain loads of weight if I ate / drank like she does
Where did she say this?
I hope she doesn't - i had to have a blood test every week until my thyroid stabilised and she does not seem to be a fan at all

Reactions: 1
Oh god 🤦‍♀️ I’ve never seen a girl look so uncomfortable in “sports gear” trying to act confident and happy..,.,
Just to get that coin 🤣

Please Eve, it’s not worth it, fabletics is a pile of tit anyway, keep your dignity 😂

WE MOVE! To thread two

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.