Eve Bennett #2 We move.. around in a pandemic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title suggested by @RosePetals

“we move, we grow....”

We grow by over 1000 posts! Full marks everyone.
celebrate by watching the news and telling EVERYONE about it,
(because telling Twitter you’re watching sky news clearly means you’re educated)

what has Eve been up to;
- She’s turned 21,
- Ongoing struggles with long covid is her new vlog theme. 😐
- Her ideas of “healthy” food are very different to 99.999999% of the population.
- She’s got her visa for Madrid
- She’s.... walking her dog 🤷‍♀️ and moaning about the other members of the family using the rooms as offices.
I’m struggling to come up with anything worth typing 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh wow, she had her birthday in lockdown? That must be so hard :/
she’s had a tough time of late has our Eve. She’s a true martyr of the old Coronavirus, no one has it half as bad as she has.

Oh, wait...

Reactions: 3
I feel like “long covid” is her new “disassociation”

also owning a record player isn’t a personality trait right? Just checking.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This sentence actually came out of her mouth “if I think about it objectively the situation I’m in right now as a ✨language student✨ is pretty dire” what part of her situation is dire??

We move ✌🏻
With massive tone deaf over exaggerations 😚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lol @ her tweeting asking everyone if her new video shows up in their subscription boxes, presumedly because it's not getting the views she wants, and everyone replying "yes" 😭 it's just that nobody wants to watch your stale woe-is-me content love

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Lol @ her tweeting asking everyone if her new video shows up in their subscription boxes, presumedly because it's not getting the views she wants, and everyone replying "yes" 😭 it's just that nobody wants to watch your stale woe-is-me content love
And you can tell which of the poor fuckers are pretending it didn’t just to make her feel better 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she’s had a tough time of late has our Eve. She’s a true martyr of the old Coronavirus, no one has it half as bad as she has.

Oh, wait...
she was only allowed to travel to Germany, Edinburgh, Poland, Manchester and probably 100 other places this year :( don’t you realise how tough that must be?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Eve's channel has been static for quite a while now. It's interesting because she was the only one at of the Studytube trinity (her, Ruby and Jade) who got into Oxford, and so I would've assumed that she would've had the most channel growth instead of the opposite. But honestly, her content seems kind of phoned in these days and I wouldn't be surprised if she stopped doing YT once she graduates and gets a job. I don't think she's had a passion for doing YT since her first year at Oxford, when her MH wasn't too good.

Reactions: 15
Eve's channel has been static for quite a while now. It's interesting because she was the only one at of the Studytube trinity (her, Ruby and Jade) who got into Oxford, and so I would've assumed that she would've had the most channel growth instead of the opposite. But honestly, her content seems kind of phoned in these days and I wouldn't be surprised if she stopped doing YT once she graduates and gets a job. I don't think she's had a passion for doing YT since her first year at Oxford, when her MH wasn't too good.
So true. I think she'll either stop YT or transition to be a "journalist" YT putting out more thinkpiece-y or commentary type content rather than study vlogs.

Reactions: 3
Sorry but why did she do an ad for topshop? No mention about Philip green bleeping over loads of his workers and his wife not paying tax!! If you’re so into politics eve do some research!!!

And I don’t believe for a second she is using that laptop, she’s always had MacBooks, why not give it away? Or give it to a subscriber? Given the state of online schools? Like I think these companies would be that bothered surely?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Dell has been working with lots of studytubers who ALL have macs 🤦🏼‍♀️
Really wish they would have chosen to give them to schools instead. No one uses them after the initial video/instagram post

Reactions: 22
Dell has been working with lots of studytubers who ALL have macs 🤦🏼‍♀️
Really wish they would have chosen to give them to schools instead. No one uses them after the initial video/instagram post
I'm confused about what kind of student (which is her main audience) has a casual 1k lying around to spend on a laptop as well?? Or am I just living in a different world from everyone else 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I do feel sorry for her health wise seems like whatever is going on is having a big impact on her emotionally

Reactions: 1
The laptop thing say so uneasily with me - the thing she said about having a separate laptop for work and leisure? I doubt we'll see the Dell again. I'd feel embarrassed to do an ad for a laptop I didn't need, especially right now with so many students struggling to work from home with no way of accessing the resources they need. My mum's a teacher working from home at the moment and she's having to fight for her students to be loaned laptops, a fair number of them have no way of accessing the Internet at home.

Reactions: 17
As a teacher I am honestly disgusted by companies like Dell giving laptops for free to influencers - not just Eve - especially at a time like this. My school has a waiting list of kids who need devices so they can take part in their *essential* online learning. We’ve paid for families to get internet connection. We’ve begged and borrowed laptops from anywhere and everywhere we can find them. And massive multimillion companies just throw their products at influencers like Eve who will never open that laptop again after posting that AD. It’s just infuriating.

Reactions: 28
As a teacher I am honestly disgusted by companies like Dell giving laptops for free to influencers - not just Eve - especially at a time like this. My school has a waiting list of kids who need devices so they can take part in their *essential* online learning. We’ve paid for families to get internet connection. We’ve begged and borrowed laptops from anywhere and everywhere we can find them. And massive multimillion companies just throw their products at influencers like Eve who will never open that laptop again after posting that AD. It’s just infuriating.
Same with Microsoft. It's gross they're trying to profit off this situation rather than doing the right thing and donating those laptops to those who need them. Twenty something vloggers do not need them. Donate them to school kids or to the elderly and isolated who actually need it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.