Eve Bennett - study YouTuber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What annoys me most is that Eve has had Covid herself and is still moaning every day about restrictions... like, you literally had the thing we are all trying to avoid? Glad she had a nice birthday but she needs to move on from it now.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What annoys me most is that Eve has had Covid herself and is still moaning every day about restrictions... like, you literally had the thing we are all trying to avoid? Glad she had a nice birthday but she needs to move on from it now.
I'm recovering myself right now, it's not something I want anyone else to go through so I'm completely pro-lockdown/restrictions. I have no idea why Eve doesn't care anymore?

Reactions: 6
I'm recovering myself right now, it's not something I want anyone else to go through so I'm completely pro-lockdown/restrictions. I have no idea why Eve doesn't care anymore?
I don’t agree with it, but a lot of my friends are around Eves age and most seem to be over it. They’ve either
1) had it and mildly so think it’s nbd (I’ve also had some who wanted to get it just so “it’s out of the way”)
2) just hate lockdowns and think they don’t work
It’s a privileged position to have but it’s the mindset of some young people

Reactions: 3
Honestly doesn’t surprise me, I actually met someone who was friends with Eve on an academic trip (I don’t wanna give myself away in case Eves lurking lmao) and, she was interesting to say the least. Told a very different story than Eve beefing with everyone though to our group though

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Well it seems like people in her sixth form thought the same thing🥵🥵 it gets juicier huns!! No further comment on the LMH beef unfortunately:( but the creator liked some beefy posts about Eve’s endless moaning with the year abroad saga lmao
I think the original comment meant sixth form when they said college, not LMH

Reactions: 9
I don't doubt it for a second, the way she is always passive agressive saying "don't come for me in the comments" whenever she posts herself complaining always makes me think she's like that IRL.

Reactions: 7
no she said she was at LMH - the video was on about why she dropped out of Oxford :)
Ah its just cos there was a video ages ago that Eve uploaded talking about how she had beef with the local college or something. It was a video where she was getting drunk with her cousin I think. Also cos the comments in past tense, that person must be a year or two above, thought it would make more sense to be 6th form!

Edit: sorry misread, just seen you said she dropped out!

Reactions: 4
I think if so many people have a problem with Eve, from different areas of her life (YouTube, 6th form, uni), that's a pretty poor reflection on her. I know she likes to play the 'oh people just love to criticise me for nothing' narrative but the amount of people who come out with stories like this is very telling.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Eve Bennett #2 thinks she’s too edgy for West Bromwich, she’s actually just a circle

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Eve Bennett - West Brom’s finest journo, she’s on her year abroad, did you know??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I go to uni in birmingham and one of my course mates is from birmingham and I mentioned I watch eve Bennett to her once and she looked surprised and said ‘I didn’t know people outside birmingham actually knew her, she’s so stuck up and annoying’. I felt so embarrassed LMAO (i religiously watched eve during a levels) and this was when I just started uni so I didn’t even ask her to elaborate😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I understand she wants to go to Spain, but I can't believe she's still talking about trying to get a visa for Spain when the UK has closed its borders and it doesn't seem like the situation is going to be getting better any time soon.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.