Evan Rachel Wood - Marilyn Manson abuse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Colonel Kurtz on the LA police...

Now obviously she has a biased perspective.
But she does mention that the police spoke to her to get contact details of people she has spoken to.

And obviously until we know what the police are investigating...
Which is an important caviat, because up until now people have been working on the assumption that the CP allegations against Manson by Gore (and other matters)had been investigated and he had been cleared - partly because of his civil action.

But we shall see.

Reactions: 5
I am completely undecided, it's very messy and hard to follow.
the DUI guy plus, seemed to think that he may have done it. You may want to go and look at his channel.

Do we have any idea when the DA might release a statement?
I just saw this today mmm interesting title

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
the DUI guy plus, seemed to think that he may have done it. You may want to go and look at his channel.

I just saw this today mmm interesting title

Thanks for that article LV. So it sounds like there isn't enough evidence to prosecute any criminal charges at this stage (for the ERW) sit) and further evidence is required.

Do we have a timeline for the civil cases that are coming? Esme against MM. MM against ERW's angry little artist friend whose name escapes me.

"The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department said in a statement that on Monday their investigators handed off the case, which involves sex assault and domestic violence allegations dating from 2009 to 2011 against the 53-year-old rocker, to the District Attorney’s Office. The office called the case it received “partial.” “Once we receive everything, experienced prosecutors will carefully and deliberatively review everything that has been submitted prior to making a filing decision,” the office said in a statement. “This review will take some time but rest assured our office takes these allegations very seriously.”

So who if anyone is gathering this further evidence?

Thanks for that article LV. So it sounds like there isn't enough evidence to prosecute any criminal charges at this stage (for the ERW) sit) and further evidence is required.

Do we have a timeline for the civil cases that are coming? Esme against MM. MM against ERW's angry little artist friend whose name escapes me.

"The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department said in a statement that on Monday their investigators handed off the case, which involves sex assault and domestic violence allegations dating from 2009 to 2011 against the 53-year-old rocker, to the District Attorney’s Office. The office called the case it received “partial.” “Once we receive everything, experienced prosecutors will carefully and deliberatively review everything that has been submitted prior to making a filing decision,” the office said in a statement. “This review will take some time but rest assured our office takes these allegations very seriously.”

You're welcome.
I can't tell you that one.

the time line for the civil case of MM againt ERW the lawyer Andrea tweeted awhile back like 2024 maybe. I've been looking for that tweet and I can't find it right now. She tweeted that out like one or two or three months from now.

here's a thread about some pre trial stuff

Dipping in and out of this… so basically after a substantial period of time and investigation there is no evidence?

This is just like the JD thread where everyone starts out screeching with pitchforks and ends up… not

AB277 - https://openstates.org/ca/bills/20212022/AB277/

======

Dipping in and out of this… so basically after a substantial period of time and investigation there is no evidence?

This is just like the JD thread where everyone starts out screeching with pitchforks and ends up… not
It is and it isn't...

This case is far more messy for one thing.
What with the multiple separate cases...
The police investigation... and what exactly they are investigating....
And now this AB277 suddenly coming into play....

Colonel Kurtz again...

It's less what she says...
Than what Greta Aurora says, as a possible motivation.

At which point, due to the complete uselessness of internet to find anything unless it happened yesterday...
I don't have pictures.... but...
I am reminded of Germaine Greer talking about the "alpha girlfriend"... (as I recall it was something to do with Sharon Osbourne).... in a discussion on Radio 4.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone else seen that Ashley Morgan Smithline has retracted her statement and is now claiming she was pressured into making it?