Evan Rachel Wood - Marilyn Manson abuse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is his biggest possible shield. Hey, I am a shocker, so whatever I say I just say it to shock you and nothing else. Sorry, I am not buying it. If so many women came forward to accuse him of abuse I do believe something did happen there. No one did the same for Johnny Depp for example, only Heard, and that was litterally his biggest defence. While Manson got acussed a bit to many times for my taste. So where is the smoke there is for sure fire too. I digged a bit and omg, the things I found he wrote on internet, all the threats and things like that, and oh, let's not forget his memoirs where he admited to some really disturbed things doing to his women fans. But nooo, he doesn't mean it right? Whatever he say, who ever he threat he is just a good guy who is just a Joker (fit perfectly actually). He literally said himself that he created this persona so he can get away with a lot of bad things he did, cause people won't believe he actually did it. Not to mention him openly saying he knows "very dangerous people out there" so better watch what you saying to his face or behind his face as a journalist. He openly made a threat on my space to journalist and said "we know where you live" I am sorry, but he is disturbed. Person that you MAYBE know, isn't the person who he can turn to be in a relationship. After all, women said themself how much he gaslight them. He is doing same with other people too then.
Check this video for example, a lot of very interesting things in there, and no, there is no way he is just acting all the time to be this shocker of an artist. That is who he actually is and you all fall for it, lol. I did stand for JD, because I really believed he is the victim and still do. Here, I do belive MM is not innocent at all.

I watched that video. It was ok. MM has done and said so many weird things in his time and that makes it much easier for people to condemn him. I used to hate him when he was really big in the 90s, his music and image always made me feel sick. When I first heard about the allegations I initially thought “yeah that makes sense”, It was like my initial “ick” reaction to him made sense. But after JD I have become much more suspicious of the metoo movement, of automatically believing women just because they are women, and of the coverage of these cases by the MSM.

The trouble with the video is that the guy clearly starts from a place of believing ERW so everything he talks about has that particular interpretation and is seen through that filter. So to take one example, he seems to see the fact that MM didn’t want to discuss the allegations against him in the Metalhammer interview, and the call ending abruptly, as some kind of implied proof of his guilt. However If you allow the possibility of MM’s innocence, you can see how that line or questioning by the journalist could be seen as really inappropriate, disrespectful and completely outside the agreement of topics open for discussion, and MM was right to shut it down. I actually thought MM’s answers were very respectful, given that the interviewer had been previously told MM wasn’t going to address that and wanted only to talk about the music - which is absolutely standard prepping for an artist’s PR people. It’s also standard for the artist and PR to get pissed off with a journalist/publisher who fucks them over, which is exactly what happened in this situation.

That’s just one example. And as I say MM is without a doubt a weird guy / creation / whatever. Videos like that are fine, sometimes quite interesting, but for people who are capable of keeping an open mind or at least feel that ERW’s story has some odd holes in it, the bias is very clear and that means when you watch something like that you’re constantly seeing how things could be interpreted very differently.

Honestly for anyone who believes JD, who went through that whole rigamarole and came out believing him, it surprises me that someone could automatically condemn MM without at least having a passing interest in the possibility of there being another side to all this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I don't know why people keep having a go at me like I've defended him. He literally does have a onstage personality and a off just like an actor. I described him as I knew him to be.
I worked in art dealership for a good number of years for relative. Met some famous people along the way but most were just rich. The art we were dealing was not mainstream. People will do anything to get a name out there. It's a cess pit. I came out of it a number of years ago due to disability.

Reactions: 4
So below vid says Evans is going to blame Ilma, Ilma's going to blame Evan. Scrap! (Elon might wanna watch that one eh @wibble it's right up his fighty girl car bonnet 'fantasy' 🤭 ) The Colonel and attorney make me laugh.

In another vid I saw that Ilma gave that ipad of her's to a friend who found the made up fbi letter on it and has blabbed.

So below vid says Evans is going to blame Ilma, Ilma's going to blame Evan. Scrap! (Elon might wanna watch that one eh @wibble it's right up his fighty girl car bonnet 'fantasy' 🤭 ) The Colonel and attorney make me laugh.

In another vid I saw that Ilma gave that ipad of her's to a friend who found the made up fbi letter on it and has blabbed.

Can someone break down who Ilma is for me? I've watched the documentary but it seems so much has happened since then??
Have her and ERW fallen out since?

Reactions: 1
Can someone break down who Ilma is for me? I've watched the documentary but it seems so much has happened since then??
Have her and ERW fallen out since?
She is a (con) artist (who has been accused of scamming paying clients and not donating funds to charity when she said publicly she would, sounds like someone else we know!) who became known when she painted a pic of Trump starkers, was also ERW's girlfriend for sometime (I want to know how they met) but ERW is now distancing herself from her I believe. Looks like Illma was the one who created the fake fbi letter that was used to encourage others to tell tales on MM whilst they were high on ketamine. This whole story is feckin' cray cray!

This helps

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I don't pretend to be following the ins and outs of this...

But in a related case, Ashley Smithline's lawyers are no longer representing her....

Ashley Smithline has made numerous allegations of rape against Manson.
And was due to appear two weeks ago for deposition (that may or may not relate to another case, that of Esme Bianco) but didn't...

Supposedly because of needing psychiatric treatment.
And it is something to do with this led her lawyer to petition the court to withdraw from representing her.

And the rumour on twitter, is that she never did seek psychiatric treatment... which means the lawyer would have lied to court... which is why they are withdrawing... and there is some stuff about her being on instagram and saying stuff.

The court docket is here.

Reactions: 1
Oh dear...
Ashley Smithline has gone rogue....

What this means for Esme Bianco... who knows?

As Mr Ellwanger represented both Ms Smithline and Ms Bianco (in separate cases, and jointly) and would appear to have misled the court in one, or possibly both cases.

And should these cases get thrown out that leaves a Jane Doe case, and the cases of Evan Rachel Wood and Ilma Gore - which, in part, rely on the other cases, due to the theory that because so many people have come forward they must de facto be truthful.

Reactions: 2
Having a little catch up on this by watching Law and Lumber Rob and Eric (coz @wibble s law posts make my eyes cross ha ha! ello wibs!) discussing yesterdays news that there's trouble at mill with two of the accusers. Cracks, cracks, everywhere!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The DA has said the police are still investigating the criminal allegations against Manson and a report is due later this ,month.

Reactions: 2