Eva in the City

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't seen one of her vlogs of a long time, but I watched her most recent one and I think she seems to be doing really well, all things considered! I'm glad she's going back to work too, and I hope she has supportive colleagues and wish her the best.

Reactions: 2
Eva and Alen have had another baby girl! So happy for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Made me really happy to see her news! I don’t know what it feels to go through what they did, and I do not mean to be insensitive if I am, but I hope the new baby helps ease the heartache just a little bit. I can’t imagine what she felt like walking out of the hospital with the pram this time.
Really happy for them.

Reactions: 7
Very happy news. Delighted for them - it must have been a very stressful pregnancy and labour. Let's hope this little one is allowed to be herself and not in Olive's shadow.

Reactions: 9
I'm.over the moon for Eva and Allen. I ran SIDS support groups when I was a midwife and from experience it's still going to be tough for them both, but they have all my prayers for the future.

I have to say watching the last couple of videos, the way she holds her baby with her head flopping back so much makes me squirm. She really should be supporting her head more. I can't watch her until the babies neckk strengthens 😩

I have to say watching the last couple of videos, the way she holds her baby with her head flopping back so much makes me squirm. She really should be supporting her head more. I can't watch her until the babies neckk strengthens 😩
Have to agree. Did she have a Caesar and is unable to lift properly - although that's still not an excuse not to support her baby's head?

Reactions: 1
Have to agree. Did she have a Caesar and is unable to lift properly - although that's still not an excuse not to support her baby's head?
She did have a section. I've had two, but never let the babies' heads flop around like that!

I understand they want to keep her name to themselves, but I'd love to know what they've called her. *Nosy*

Reactions: 4
She did have a section. I've had two, but never let the babies' heads flop around like that!

I understand they want to keep her name to themselves, but I'd love to know what they've called her. *Nosy*
Anyone else getting a bit fed up with the “little miss” reference ?

Reactions: 3
Yes!!
She mentioned they were wanting to keep the name to themselves? Was there another reason given?
I don’t think there was another reason given but she’s over 8 weeks now. I saw the name “Hope” mentioned somewhere can’t recall where tho. I do wish them well but we’ve all been with them for quite a while now so it would be nice to know.

Reactions: 1
I’ve seen a new video, what are your thoughts on the mugs for grandparents?
I know it’s not about me but I’m not sure if the mug for grandparents with Olive’s handprint is too much or actually nice? It looks lovely, they’ve been gifting them a lot of Olive related stuff though.

I think we got through an entire video without her mentioning Olive. But we did have like 10 minutes about how she was maybe probably going to dress up her kid to go outside 🤦🏻‍♀️

I don't have kids and I know everyone grieves in their own way, but I find her constantly talking about Olive as if she is still alive a little strange. I know she talked about feeling uncomfortable with people commenting that the new baby is going to always feel like she's in Olive's shadow, but honestly, it's a real concern.

Reactions: 5
The only way her new baby will feel like she is in her dead baby sister's shadow, is if Eva continues to talk and act like Olive is here...asking outloud what Olive would like for Christmas????
That is disturbing. Olive is not here physically and what would buying and then opening up her gift do?
Her grief is distorted and now needs to be put to rest.
Be truly in the moment with your alive baby.

She said she hates to be without her baby that it makes her physically sick. That’s disturbing, nail app is not that long, also baby would be with Alan.
Hope she is working on that as she will smother that poor baby

Her and Alun see so different and miserable together.
I think if her mum hadn't passed, he would've eventually broken up with her. She's always seemed really needy and kind of selfish, and I could see that being draining over time. I'm sure he's a nice guy, although I bet he's a bit of a know-it-all.

He seems pleasant enough. He just dresses like a dictator in a dystopian YA novel.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think if her mum hadn't passed, he would've eventually broken up with her. She's always seemed really needy and kind of selfish, and I could see that being draining over time. I'm sure he's a nice guy, although I bet he's a bit of a know-it-all.
I think Eva said that the wedding was already planned before her mum passed away, as they had to consider whether to postpone it or not when she passed. So it seems that they would have got married regardless.

Whilst Alen does have quite a severe look to him with his shaved head and style of dressing, I think underneath it he seems like a sweet guy. It must have been a huge emotional burden supporting Eva through her grief the last few years.

Reactions: 6