Eva in the City

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel bad for starting a thread on this note, but I’m absolutely gutted for Eva and Alen. Their baby was stillborn.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Absolutely devastated for them, I can’t get either of them out of my mind. Also, repulsed by her sisters continuous self obsessed posts during this time.

Reactions: 1
Absolutely devastated for them, I can’t get either of them out of my mind. Also, repulsed by her sisters continuous self obsessed posts during this time.
That’s awful. I don’t follow her sister so I haven’t seen.

I’ve just watched the stories in Eva’s Olive highlight, and cried for her. I can’t get my head around it.

So sad. She’s been through so much.
does anyone have her sisters IG? I’m pretty sure I used to follow them both but can’t remember her handle

I’m devastated for her. It’s just not fair. She writes so eloquently about her loss.

Reactions: 2
Aw, I’m devastated for them 💔
I only use Youtube and assumed she’d been busy with the baby 😔

• Sad
Eva writes in her IG that the baby was born stillborn. But in another post, she was carrying her baby a day after delivery and writes about plans of bringing the baby home. So the baby wasn't stillborn and looks like she died of SIDS.

I thought her sister converted and became a devout Muslim?

She said that Olive was stillborn, but they were allowed to spend 3.5 days with her at home. I didn't get that part, to be honest, but she mentioned it several times. So I don't think it was SIDS.

There are special cots called Cuddle Cots which keep the body of the baby cool which allows the parents to spend some time with their stillborn baby before their bodies deteriorate too much, some hospitals have them.
I think poor Eva had to give birth knowing her baby was stillborn, I can't imagine how horrible that must be.

Reactions: 5
Yes, Olive had no heartbeat when they went for tests after Eva stopped feeling her move. She had to deliver Olive stillborn.

Even typing those words makes me want to cry.

It sounds like they had good support at the hospital. They were allowed to spend a few days with Olive after the stillbirth.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I hope so too. He seems like the strong silent type but I hope he’s able to express his grief. They’ve always struck me as a very close couple, so I’m sure they’re clinging onto each other for comfort through this.

Eva lost her mum a couple of years ago. I’m not sure how you’d get through so much grief.

Reactions: 2
Eva writes in her IG that the baby was born stillborn. But in another post, she was carrying her baby a day after delivery and writes about plans of bringing the baby home. So the baby wasn't stillborn and looks like she died of SIDS.

I thought her sister converted and became a devout Muslim?
I used to watch her sister's videos and she talked a lot about modest clothing etc and wore the hijab but now she seems to be wearing quite sexy outfits showing off her figure etc - it doesn't seem very consistent. Has she converted back/left her husband?

I used to watch her sister's videos and she talked a lot about modest clothing etc and wore the hijab but now she seems to be wearing quite sexy outfits showing off her figure etc - it doesn't seem very consistent. Has she converted back/left her husband?
She must have de-converted (not sure if that’s the right term for it) because she doesn’t seem to lead a religious life anymore. She must have split from the boys’ dad.

Eva's latest video is very painful. It's hard to see someone in so much raw pain. It feels like she has nothing in her routine to anchor her except grieving.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Thanks for following up on my question about her sister. I was thinking that i got the wrong person's ig account years ago.

I found Eva calm and composed in her latest vid until the momma bear arrived and she broke into tears. I think she did good overall. But i agree with you, grieving seems to have enveloped her life. First it was her mom then now her daughter. Poor thing. I hope she and Alen do something nice for themselves after everything that's happened.

Reactions: 4
The whole situation is heartbreaking. Eva has handled herself with such strength and resilience throughout this difficult time. Does anyone have a link to her sister’s channel?