Eurovision Song Contest 2024

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I've got this one on repeat atm think it's a bit of a dark horse

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can see this one doing well, has a great beat and some lyrics non-dutch speakers can manage.
Can't wait to see them torch the arena for the last bit

They can bring out Ursula Von Der Leyen to do a bit of breakdancing to it too

• Haha
Reactions: 1
First time poster here 🙋‍♀️
Looking forward to Eurovision but i am finding Dizzy 🇬🇧 just a bit boring, Olly is a fab singer and performer but as others have said not really going to stand out from the rest.
As a teen of the 90's i am loving Austria entry.

Not directly Eurovision but I think it fits here because Mika is a bit of a Eurovision icon these days?

He has released a new video of his late-last-year song "Jane Birkin". I think he is about to go on a European tour.

I hadn't heard this before but I love it.

Reactions: 3
Ooh, that's quite quirky. I hope that does well, there's quite a lot of bland pop this year, like the Polish entry.
It is it definitely deserves to do well he looks like he's put his all into it the right staging will elevate it there is but a few countries have turned up that I didn't think would do Switzerland included since they usually do ballads good on them for trying something different

Not directly Eurovision but I think it fits here because Mika is a bit of a Eurovision icon these days?

He has released a new video of his late-last-year song "Jane Birkin". I think he is about to go on a European tour.

I hadn't heard this before but I love it.

He's doing Brighton pride this year. Cannot wait for the summer

Reactions: 2
Gjon's Tears singing Tattoo on the Big Eurovision Party :love:
And I felt doubly ancient at the realisation that Ruslana won 20 years ago and Conchita won 10 years ago :eek:👵

Reactions: 4
Really underwhelmed by our entry this year. I thought last years was better tbh

Can see this one doing well, has a great beat and some lyrics non-dutch speakers can manage.
Hated this when I first paid it but it must be the fastest mind-changing brain-capturing song ever because I can't stop playing it now. It's going to be a hard choice this year!

Looks like they had a lot of fun filming that video.

I've done it - I have placed my £5 bet on Netherlands ... 17/1 each way, however I'm kicking myself as they were 44/1 but I waited a day!

Come on Netherlands!!! 🙏🏻😅

they’ve changed the name from october rain to hurricane, but it definitely wasn’t referencing oct 7 attacks the first time right? 🙄 can’t wait to see how political the lyrics are

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
they’ve changed the name from october rain to hurricane, but it definitely wasn’t referencing oct 7 attacks the first time right? 🙄 can’t wait to see how political the lyrics are

There is one and only Hurricane ESC can take ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
just realised what else dizzy sounds like, besides deeper shade of blue and it's a sin

IMG_20240308_015737.jpg

Reactions: 3