Eurovision Song Contest 2022 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whichever it is I hope they don’t forget that it should be in Ukraine. To me these 2 were the bidders that centred the Ukrainian message least so I’m a bit sad that the others were eliminated.

Reactions: 2
would really love it to be at home (liverpool) but glasgow was my personal second fave so would be happy with wherever they choose tbh! if in liverpool i'd try and volunteer or something though i can imagine it'd be an amazing experience to take part in.
I’m feel the same, would love it to be in my home city of Liverpool but know Glasgow would be amazing also. I have a friend in Glasgow who I could stay with 🤣 Volunteering is a good idea 👍🏻

Reactions: 1
Whichever it is I hope they don’t forget that it should be in Ukraine. To me these 2 were the bidders that centred the Ukrainian message least so I’m a bit sad that the others were eliminated.
Well they are only the host cities.

The BBC are running the actual show in terms of production and I believe are working with the Ukrainian broadcaster to keep a Ukrainian influence in the show.

Reactions: 3
Well they are only the host cities.

The BBC are running the actual show in terms of production and I believe are working with the Ukrainian broadcaster to keep a Ukrainian influence in the show.
Yeah I think as BBC is running the show and paying, they're within their rights to make the show primarily British, with some Ukrainian acknowledgement and input.

Reactions: 2
Presenting line up has to be Rylan plus 2 or 3 others. I’d like Katerina from Go A, Nadiya from strictly and Verka.

Doesn’t one of the presenters have to be able to speak French as well as English? That’s why they had Ulrika hosting in 1998 because she’s fluent in French as well as English.

Doesn’t one of the presenters have to be able to speak French as well as English? That’s why they had Ulrika hosting in 1998 because she’s fluent in French as well as English.
If that's the case I imagine Mel Giedroyc gets the call up, I believe she speaks French.

Can they invite Mika to host again? I loved him as a host. Isn’t he a British citizen?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Well yes. Used be a time Eurovision was 100% Bilingual. But still, they'd need someone who speaks French even if it is a couple of lines these days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.