Eurovision Song Contest 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We might as well start the 2023 thread now as we will be finding out the host city tonight on the One Show. Glasgow or Liverpool, who will it be? 🤔

Reactions: 3
For the simple case that it is closer to me than Liverpool, I am Glasgow all the way! Mrs Loomis and I are going to try and get tickets regardless of where it is. Can't wait!!

Reactions: 2
For the simple case that it is closer to me than Liverpool, I am Glasgow all the way! Mrs Loomis and I are going to try and get tickets regardless of where it is. Can't wait!!
There's a point. If say Ireland (RTE) had to host it we couldn't afford it. The UK is one of the Big 5, so pays towards it every year anyway. So that cost plus the cost of the the logistics of holding it will be a lot I imagine. Can you imagine the electricity bill alone at this time?

EtA I meant to quote @BigMavis 's post

Reactions: 1
Yeah there's a reason the Irish don't win it anymore €€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€ 👈
Bloody hell they're talking about energy blackouts.
I loved the eurovision, watched it on vhs with my brother and played it with my barbies but we can't afford it.

There’s apparently been leaks as to who is hosting if anyone is interesting

Yeah there's a reason the Irish don't win it anymore €€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€ 👈
Bloody hell they're talking about energy blackouts.
I loved the eurovision, watched it on vhs with my brother and played it with my barbies but we can't afford it.
The Eurovision episode of Father Ted sums up the modern day Irish attitude to Eurovision more eloquently than I ever could.🤣 And I remember 6 of the 7 wins. (Wasn't born when Dana won)

• Haha
The Eurovision episode of Father Ted sums up the modern day Irish attitude to Eurovision more eloquently than I ever could.🤣 And I remember 6 of the 7 wins. (Wasn't born when Dana won)
My lovely horse, running through the fields 😍
Best euro song ever in my opinion.
Fight me?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m happy for Liverpool! It’s a great city. I wonder who the presenters will be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.