Eugenia Cooney #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just clicked on the link you provided (thank you for doing that BTW) and saw her account. OMG - the shaking and the twitching. She can barely hold JS's "gifts" up. It's a tragic situation all around. Very painful to watch.
Sorry to quote myself (🤮) but by tragic all around I meant she is being used by JS as his personal promoter while she thinks he is her one and only friend and that he is sending her his make-up out of the goodness of his heart. While her body desperately tries to hang on. 🥺

Reactions: 4
Eugenia's on her way to Disney again. She was originally supposed to go late last year (December/Christmas?)

I just noticed some of her Instagram posts have been deleted so I had a look at her stats.

Picsart_24-04-07_15-50-47-674.jpg

180 posts deleted.
---
TikTok: 241 posts deleted in January.
Screenshot_20240407-162438_Opera.jpg

TikTok: 20 posts deleted at the end of March.
Screenshot_20240407-162541_Opera.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Just another attempt to get the age restriction lifted so she can make money again.

It is really sad to see those tiny little bites, though.

Deb is visible twice, very, very briefly, looking annoyed or pissed off. Or just bored. Not sure which.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Those tiny bites are still a massive win. I’m proud of her because that must have taken a lot for her to post. Let’s hope this is the start of a recovery journey 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Those tiny bites are still a massive win. I’m proud of her because that must have taken a lot for her to post. Let’s hope this is the start of a recovery journey 🤞🏼
Unfortunately it’s not, I’d bet everything she spat them out between the clips of her taking the bite and saying what she thought about the food.

Reactions: 14
Unfortunately it’s not, I’d bet everything she spat them out between the clips of her taking the bite and saying what she thought about the food.
as a recovered anorexic, even posting a video taking small bites would be hard.
people go on about her spitting the food out but she has to eat something to live. She wouldn’t haven’t survived this long without eating something. So what if, at the moment, she is only eating a few bites? It’s something.

@cuncuncuncucncnncncnc yes she is at risk of refeeding syndrome which is fecking horrendous and extremely dangerous. So she would have to be having regular check ups and increasing her diet slowly.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
as a recovered anorexic, even posting a video taking small bites would be hard.
people go on about her spitting the food out but she has to eat something to live. She wouldn’t haven’t survived this long without eating something. So what if, at the moment, she is only eating a few bites? It’s something.

@cuncuncuncucncnncncnc yes she is at risk of refeeding syndrome which is fecking horrendous and extremely dangerous. So she would have to be having regular check ups and increasing her diet slowly.
As someone else stated though she’s not doing this for recovery, she’s doing it to get back into the good books so she can make money. There’s no chance in hell she’d post this unless she felt she had to.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
As someone else stated though she’s not doing this for recovery, she’s doing it to get back into the good books so she can make money. There’s no chance in hell she’d post this unless she felt she had to.
well, I’m giving her the benefit of the doubt at the moment. She isn’t exactly going to go eating full meals right off the bat. Recovery isn’t linear the woman can’t win because people will always drag her down.
Of course she wants to get back online, she wants to earn money but also, she is probably pretty isolated at the moment as she doesn’t have many friends, social media was the way she connected with people.

I work in MH, recovery from chronic mental health conditions is a very long process, but im not going to tell people in our wards, some who have been in hospital for 4+ years, that they aren’t doing enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
well, I’m giving her the benefit of the doubt at the moment. She isn’t exactly going to go eating full meals right off the bat. Recovery isn’t linear the woman can’t win because people will always drag her down.
Of course she wants to get back online, she wants to earn money but also, she is probably pretty isolated at the moment as she doesn’t have many friends, social media was the way she connected with people.

I work in MH, recovery from chronic mental health conditions is a very long process, but im not going to tell people in our wards, some who have been in hospital for 4+ years, that they aren’t doing enough.
Good for you, the rest of us have seen her time and time again slip the mask off and show all she cares about is the money and nothing else so we no longer give her the benefit of the doubt.

Reactions: 13
Yikes those teeny tiny bites were so obvious. I wish she hadn't posted this, it's pretty triggering isn't it?
Also all of them having meals and she had like a bowl of ???? lettuce ???? and half a tomato? It just looked so sad.
I think she did eat these tiny bites, I don't think she literally spit it out at the restaurant and with her family (?) there. In the end it doesn't really matter.
It's good to see her out but it's just painful to watch, it's just such a sad situation and I agree that she's definitely trying to get into good books again to make money. I think she's too far gone to want recovery. I think she's accepted that this is it for her now and she's rolling with it. Very sad all around. Her mom's face as well, ugh.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I don't think she can win either way now and this could potentially make her worse.

It's a step forward for her (even if she IS spitting the food out) in that she never posts eating videos so she is trying something new and something that would be very, VERY difficult for her to do (again, even if she's spitting it out). On top of that, she has made her fortune from being an anorexic so anything that is the opposite of that risks her income.

When she posts her usual stuff, she gets dozens of comments about how ill she looks, how concerned people are for her, people praying she'll eat etc.
However, the ProAna community is toxic as duck. More so, a lot of the time.
She'll now get comments from that side of the internet talking about how disappointed they are in her, how weak she is, how they thought she was better than that, how that can already see she looks bigger and more filled out. And much worse that that.

Posting an eating video may do the exact opposite of what people want and actually make her more ill because of the bullshit filth she'll get from fellow anorexics.

Time will tell, I guess.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The entire situation with Eugenia is so dark and heavy. One of the saddest stories to come from YouTube in my opinion

I know she hasn't been taken down by IG but I'm glad they've at least shadowbanned her. Hopefully that will help stop the algorithm from promoting her content to young teens. Because we all see that she poses still as a teen, goes to Disney, etc. She doesn't present herself as an adult and that, while one of their weirdest and saddest elements of her personal story, puts other teens at continued risk of finding her

Impressionable teens could really be harmed. It's possibly too late to save Eugenia but hopefully others can be from going down that road

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Those scared little nibbles make me sooo sad
ThIS @Ratatat-tit. "Scared little nibbles."

Not a normal bite of food or real eating of any kind. You can tell she was both terrified and repulsed by putting even a tiny speck of food into her mouth. She seemed actually traumatized by trying to eat. Very disturbing and painful to watch. It reminds me of when my daughter would struggle to eat a single ravioli; her emotional distress was palpable. My heart broke for her. But I was also taking her for outpatient therapy three days a week. Not to Disneyland.

It also looks like Eugenia hasn't chewed food in a long, long time. Almost like her jaw and mouth didn't know what to do. Perhaps she only takes in liquids at this point and that is what has kept her body alive. (Remember the anorexic twins who lived on Diet Coke for years and years except for once a year they sucked in some watermelon?)

And there's Deb with her vacant, "What problem? See? She EATS!" fake smile in the background. Which Eugenia made sure to record. (Or did Deb, for the first time, look really uncomfortable with the charade? I can't decide).

And, by the way, my daughter was in her early 20's when this all happened. Parents CAN intervene if their child is sick enough. I'm also in the US so am familiar with the laws.

Sorry to ramble but so many emotions are raised with this girl.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22