Eugenia Cooney #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her photos are smocking on Instagram, why are they allowed especially the one in the purple outfit with the bones sticking out 😲

Reactions: 6
God he is awful.
Yup.

In the video, Jeffree didn't want Eugenia to win the battle. He secretly gifted Paul so that Eugenia would lose and have to leave the live.

Once she left, Jeffree shouted "5150, witch!" and started laughing. A lot. The other two people laughed along with him.

Eugenia idolises Jeffree to an absolutely bizarre level. Sometimes, literally, cannot STFU about him. He is a mod in her chat and he blocks anyone who tells her she needs help.

Eugenia is supposedly going to stay at his house next month.

Rabbit holes:
Gifted: sent money.
Battle: creators sit there doing absolutely duck all waiting for viewers to send them 'gifts' (money). The creator who is showered with the most money wins.
5150: Reference to when when Eugenia was held against her will just prior to her short period in recovery.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Yup.

In the video, Jeffree didn't want Eugenia to win the battle. He secretly gifted Paul so that Eugenia would lose and have to leave the live.

Once she left, Jeffree shouted "5150, witch!" and started laughing. A lot. The other two people laughed along with him.

Eugenia idolises Jeffree to an absolutely bizarre level. Sometimes, literally, cannot STFU about him. He is a mod in her chat and he blocks anyone who tells her she needs help.

Rabbit holes:
Battle: creators sit there doing absolutely duck all waiting for viewers to send them 'gifts' (money). The creator who is showered with the most money wins.
5150: Reference to when when Eugenia was held against her will just prior to her short period in recovery.
there is no way she can go anywhere other than her house. she is too frail!!
he is such a witch for treating her like that. my god!!

Yup.

Rabbit holes:
Wow thank you for explaining that, I was so confused also.
That is vile!

Reactions: 2
I don't think this was mentioned in the previous thread, apologies if it was.

Eugenia has another mod and is 'TikTok friends' with Walid Assaad who recently featured in the Daily Mail, along with her other friend and mod, Jeffree Star:

😐

He's been banned on TikTok within the last day or so, but yeah.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Eugenia has another mod and is 'TikTok friends' with Walid Assaad who recently featured in the Daily Mail, along with her other friend and mod, Jeffree Star:

😐

Is this real life or an episode of black mirror?

Reactions: 7

😐

I worded this so badly 😂

Walid Assaad is Eugenia's other mod, just in case I wasn't clear enough!

Reactions: 2
i wonder if he will get her 5150’d, probably zero chance of that happening after what happened last time but would be interesting after he shouted 5150 witch and she’s meant to be staying at his house

i wonder if he will get her 5150’d, probably zero chance of that happening after what happened last time but would be interesting after he shouted 5150 witch and she’s meant to be staying at his house
If you planned to get someone help and have them sectioned/5150’ed you wouldn’t be yelling that infront of thousands of viewers and laughing about it. Scum. My friend recently had to get someone sectioned. It was a very distressing process for everyone involved.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I didn't knew that she stopped streaming on twitch 3 months ago... Is she banned from lives or what? Her account is still there.

If you planned to get someone help and have them sectioned/5150’ed you wouldn’t be yelling that infront of thousands of viewers and laughing about it. Scum. My friend recently had to get someone sectioned. It was a very distressing process for everyone involved.
Not to be a defender cuz I don’t support JS. But in the live ppl were spamming it with 5150 and he told ppl to stop bullying her. Then when she left ppl were saying she got 5150’ed as a joke. It’s not like he just said it off the top of his head. He was reacting to the comments on the live.

Reactions: 5
Not to be a defender cuz I don’t support JS. But in the live ppl were spamming it with 5150 and he told ppl to stop bullying her. Then when she left ppl were saying she got 5150’ed as a joke. It’s not like he just said it off the top of his head. He was reacting to the comments on the live.
I wasn't aware of this, so thanks for bringing it up. I'm not sure it makes it any better, though.

It will be interesting to see what happens if she does go to stay with him next month.

Personally, I don't think she'll go. Has she travelled anywhere without her mum?

Reactions: 4