Eugenia Cooney #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah okay, I guess she's been shadow banned or whatever then as unless I type her full account name in and press search, she doesn't come up
She’s been shadow banned across most platforms for awhile I think.

Reactions: 8
Short term fix to make it look like they are doing something i suppose. She needs to be banned completely. Social media sustains and encourages her ED. I don’t think she’ll recover until she gets off or is thrown off social media completely. How can you when you have a sick proportion of the internet telling you that you look great and both encourage and validate your illness?

Reactions: 9
To be fair I don’t even think banning her would help her ED anymore. Maybe when it first got bad but she’s a lost cause now. She’ll either die in-front of the camera or die in private, either way that’s the outcome at this rate.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
To be fair I don’t even think banning her would help her ED anymore. Maybe when it first got bad but she’s a lost cause now. She’ll either die in-front of the camera or die in private, either way that’s the outcome at this rate.
Sadly, I agree @Yupyupyup.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Sad to say I think we're possibly nearing the end of Eugenia. I know we've all seen her reach new lows before but her current state -- especially her hair -- on tiktok is heartbreaking to see.

IMG_0023.jpg
[/SPOILER

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I was just thinking of her yesterday, oh man that image is just so heartbreaking and painful. You may be right. I just hope that when the end is near it won't be live for everybody to witness.

• Sad
It looks like shes holding on by the smallest of margins 😞 she's been failed by the very people that were meant to love and protect her

She randomly popped into my head today as I hadn’t heard anything about her in a while. I hope she’s doing okay but I guess it really is way past that point of her ever being okay

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Eugenia and Victoria Beckham both look like they have eating disorder-related hair loss.

Reactions: 5
I've noticed Eugenia has started filtering the comments on her TikTok videos in a continued attempt to get in their good books.

It's business as usual on Instagram, though, where comments remain the same.

🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I think she blocked me. I unfollowed her about a year ago (trying to recover from ED) but I'd check in on her Stories every so often. Can't find her on Instagram now. Oh well, I would say I hope she gets better someday, but we all know it's probably gone beyond that now.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I think she blocked me. I unfollowed her about a year ago (trying to recover from ED) but I'd check in on her Stories every so often. Can't find her on Instagram now. Oh well, I would say I hope she gets better someday, but we all know it's probably gone beyond that now.
I can't find her on instagram anymore? Don't think I've been blocked as I don't comment anyway.

Reactions: 3
They call it a “shadow ban” -you have to type exactly her handle in to find her. Its an attempt to prevent people from accidentally finding her

Can you see her account via a direct link?

Just clicked on the link you provided (thank you for doing that BTW) and saw her account. OMG - the shaking and the twitching. She can barely hold JS's "gifts" up. It's a tragic situation all around. Very painful to watch.

Reactions: 6