Estée Lalonde

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the deal with all her stories alluding to being close to a mental breakdown? Is it referring to Aslan potentially having a baby with his new gf? I always kind of believed her when she said she was over that, I got the impression the breakup was mutual. As much as I resent the new estee I do hope she gets the help she needs

Reactions: 4
View attachment 380304

Such a dumb move to post this with a song by Ariel Pink, known Trump supporter and who attended the fascist march and attack on Capitol hill on the 6th.
Her stupidity will never cease to amaze me. She will never actually do her research and still post virtue signalling slides on her stories. URGHHHH
I was thinking this too!!!

Reactions: 3
Watched her latest video, she seems a little bit more relaxed in it.. still made me laugh when she was cooking her dinner in the Crock Pot that she mentioned she "bought" meaning unless she makes a big fuss about paying for it, it's free. Actually my 1st Estee video was when she was making that grilled cheese sandwich with Aslan and I enjoyed it enough to watch and follow her after that.. so the whole "i cant cook" schtick is getting really old with her.

Reactions: 3
^God I hate it when influencers play the "I don't know how to cook" card when they are grown-ass adults who have been living on their own for years!!!! The only reason you don't know how to cook is because you can afford to spend an insane amount of money on take-out and UberEats that the average person simply cannot. I learned how to cook when I moved out of my parents' house because I couldn't afford take-out more than once a week. In fact, I'm pretty sure most people learn how to cook because they can't afford take-out every day for every meal. *rolls eyes*

Reactions: 21
Is it referring to Aslan potentially having a baby with his new gf?
What's this?

Estée really did pick the worst time to get her new office. She really shouldn't be going into the office – her "job" is the definition of one that can be done from home – and clearly she has people helping her get everything set up there. These influencers are all such bellends.

Reactions: 19
She was super pretty back then. But her "signature" hair color now is terrible. It ages her and makes her look ashen. Also, the inside ugliness doesnt help matters....

Reactions: 7
Honestly Estee used to be absolutely downright stunning, it is baffling to me how a person can change so much in such a short time and what a drastic difference weird make up and a hair cut and colour can make. I am sure a ton of her subscribers did subscribe because of her beauty, she really had an indecent amount of luck in her life, no wonder she used it all up by the time she was 27.

Reactions: 5
I agree, the darker hair really suited her. View attachment 387900
I feel bad about agreeing she looks better here, because wasn't she like 20 here? Natural aging can't be helped and at least ahe hasn't resorted to fillers.

Won't argue about the hair though, it appears she has blonde blindness. Thinking the blonder the better, but no. Brown was better. And the side parting. They always hate their natural colour! .

Honestly Estee used to be absolutely downright stunning, it is baffling to me how a person can change so much in such a short time and what a drastic difference weird make up and a hair cut and colour can make. I am sure a ton of her subscribers did subscribe because of her beauty, she really had an indecent amount of luck in her life, no wonder she used it all up by the time she was 27.
It got her a millionaire boyfriend and millionaire job. Definitely lucky.

Reactions: 1
I feel bad about agreeing she looks better here, because wasn't she like 20 here? Natural aging can't be helped and at least ahe hasn't resorted to fillers.
Im older than her and lucky to look younger that but with Estee its not just about her juicy fresh youth, she's lost something in the last few years and she just turned 30. At 30 I looked like a baby lol, I mean I still get carded but with her its like she gave up at some point and all that tanning and blonde bleach isn't helping plus she never wears sunscreen. Its like 101 of skincare.

Reactions: 4
It's not about that at all for me. She could still look radiant tbh if she wanted (and would use SPF and two, three good day and night cremes instead of a myriad of exfoliants that only destroy the skin's natural protective barrier), but what I am seeing is the shell of a human being, inside and out. Plus an absolutely horrible hair cut, not even gonna start with the colour.

Re: fillers. I am pretty sure she is using at least botox, if not fillers as well. Years ago I noticed a little "fold" over her lips that has never been there before but seems to be a permanent feature now.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.